Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Get On Top of Christmas Tree

Old   #1

elite*gold: 500
Received Thanks: 28,011
Get On Top of Christmas Tree

First, go to the roof.
Then mount up.

Then, run and jump - you should land ontop of the Christmas tree. Takes some practice and a few tries, but it’s not that hard.

What now?

Start spamming snowballs at everyone and enjoy all the “WTF” whispers!

Thanks
4 Users

« Fishing via IPhone/IPod Touch | All weapon skill up! »

Similar Threads
How to remove christmas tree in house ?
12/04/2010 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
I placed a chirstmas tree in my house and suddenly I cannot click on my item box!!! Anyone know how to solve this problem by removing the trees ? So I can press on my item box? Anyone know how to remove the tree? Help me out of this~~:(
The Christmas tree ID
04/11/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 27 Replies
Ok so I figured out that a christmas tree is just an npc with a texture and in the NPCDialog.cs will will say nothing :P I can do all of that just would like to know the ID of the Christmas tree
[Mod] Tree
04/04/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
Hay epvpers ich habe hier den Ordner Tree ma bisse verändert. Der Ordner ist nicht wieder zusammengepackt da ich dazu leider keine zeit mehr habe^^ Euch erwarten prachtvollere Bäume, buntere Bäume und Pflanzen. Download: http://********.com/files/372038580/Tree.rar.html anstatt kreuze pl ma R*p*d*h*a*e
[Help] How to add a christmas tree?
11/23/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
Is a christmas tree an NPC? Cuz on real CO I clicked on it and it talks back. So if it is an NPC, can someone tell me the Type I should put into my database?
Druid Tree form buff without tree Form
11/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
My buddy and i were screwing around the other day in Mech and we figured out a way to have a working tree form buff for the party but not be in tree form. Which if anyone knows about druids allows them to cast all their other high healing spells. Anyway follow the instructions below its a bit tricky 1. Change your chest item to something else 2. Get into Combat.. Queue your chestpiece to switch back to your original 3. When the fights finishing, Get ready.. The second the...