Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alchemy Discovery Exploit

Discussion on Alchemy Discovery Exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alchemy Discovery Exploit

If you're an alchemist, a great way to make extra gold is to do elemental transmutes. For example, on the auction house Eternal Earth might sell for 10 gold and Eternal Air might sell for 40 gold. By transmuting Eternal Earth into Air, you can easily make 30 gold a day for about 10 seconds of work.

In WotLK, the only way to learn these transmutes is by randomly discovering them. Previously this was a time-consuming process that required performing lots and lots of transmutes. However there's a trick to quickly discover all of the transmutes! Here's how:
  1. Have an alchemy skill of 395.
  2. Train "Transmute: Titanium" from your local alchemy trainer.
  3. Get the materials for the Titanium transmute. You'll need 2 Cobalt Bar, 8 Saronite Bar, and 2 Crystallized Life. They cost me about 40 gold on the auction house. If there is no Crystallized Life on the auction house, you can buy an Eternal Life and right-click it to get 10 Crystallized Life.
  4. Get the materials to make lots of elixirs. I grabbed several stacks of Goldclover and lots of Imbued Vials so I could make lots of Elixir of Mighty Fortitude.
  5. Perform the Titanium Transmutation.
  6. Quickly create as many elixirs or potions as you can. I created lots of Elixir of Mighty Fortitude. If the recipe turns green for you, feel free to switch to a higher-level recipe so you get more skill-ups.
You should now have discovered a new transmutation approximately every other potion creation. In the screenshot below, I created 9 elixirs and made 7 new transmutation discoveries. Two of these transmutations are valuable and will make me an easy 30g a day. This has worked for several other people, so go ahead and give it a try. Enjoy!
Old 12/17/2008, 17:16   #2

its not a bug its a feature..
Old 12/17/2008, 17:54   #3

es ist wie immer kopiert und nicht dazugeschrieben worden und es ist schon länger gefixxt
Old 12/18/2008, 08:34   #4

garnichts ist gefixt, weil es teil der titan transmutation ist..

wie schon gesagt wurde "its not a bug its a feature"
Old 12/18/2008, 08:37   #5

ne er meinte das man bei jedem Elexir das man dannach braut nochmal nen Geistesblitz bekommt, lesen ftw.
Old 12/18/2008, 19:03   #6

Transmutes common Northrend metals and crystallized life into a titanium bar. You have a chance to discover other transmutations when successful.

Steht doch **** dran
Old 12/18/2008, 19:12   #7

Ja die Chance nen Geistesblitz zu erhalten wenn man nen TITANBARREN herstellt NICHT bei den 20 ELEXIREN HINTERHER, meine Güte schau dir doch nur mal den Screen an oider bist du blind
Old 12/18/2008, 19:59   #8

Ich weiß sehr wohl was gemeint ist, nur wurde in nem anderen Thread gesagt das es imo so sein soll, ist mir aber eh relativ egal, weil Transmutationen eh überflüssig sind ;D
Old 12/18/2008, 21:50   #9

ohja, es soll so sein?komisch das es nicht mehr so, wie es auf dem screenie nicht mehr ist, soll ich jetz nen ticket an nen gm schreiben weil der exploit nimmer geht ?
Old 12/19/2008, 11:47   #10

boah mädels nu macht ma butter bei die fische...

es ist doch egal obs nen outdated exploid oder nen outdated feature war.. Fakt ist: es funzt nicht mehr, und jitsuk hat mal wieder irgendwo was ausgegraben
Old 12/19/2008, 21:47   #11

/agree , its a feature