Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

IF Safespot Fishing

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post IF Safespot Fishing

Vorweg, das ist C&P aus nem anderen bekannten Forum. Hatte es hier aber noch nicht gesehn.

First of all, this is c&p of an other well known forum. Didn't read it here, therefore i'll post it now.

Man muss nur durch IF laufen und zur Schmiede im Zentrum und dann in die nördliche Lavagrube springen (Süden geht auch, aber ich habs halt im Norden gemacht). Dann Schwimmt man um das Schaufelrad herum und schwimmt/springt bis man an die unsichtbare Wand kommt. Einfach weiter springen und nach vorn bewegen, bis man auf den Absatz drauf kommt. Wenn man auf dem Absatz steht muss man seinen Char so drehn, dass der Schwimmer möglichst zwischen den Blättern vom Schaufelrad landet, weil man ihn sonst schwer erreicht, wenn überhaupt.

You just have to run into IF and get to the forge in the center. Then jump right into the northern lava pit (south is allright, too, but I did it with the northern pit). Now swim around the big wheel und swim/jump until you get to the invisible wall. Just keep jumping and mowing forward until you get onto the ledge. Once your on the ledge, turn your character to make the bobber land between the paddles of the wheel because it's hard to click it when it's not there.

Zum Schluss noch: JA, man kann das Krokodil in IF fangen, aber es bringt keinen Vorteil die Quest zu haben wie in OG.

Finally for all the guys asking: YES we can! You can catch the baby crocolisk in IF but there is no advantage whether you are on the quest or not.

Bilder (Ich hab sie nicht als Bild gelinkt, weil ich resize nicht mag und sie sonst zu groß sind):
Pictures (I did not link the images directly to the forum because I don't like resize and otherwise they would be to huge):

Für Alle, die nicht wissen, wie sie zur Schmiede kommen:
For anyone who does not know how to reach the forge:

Der Weg durch die Lava:
The way through the lava: