Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Toughness (Rank 3) : Bugged - +700hp

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Toughness (Rank 3) : Bugged - +700hp

This short post to bring this to your attention: Toughness (Rank 3) - the hp boost you get from mining - actually gives around 70 stamina instead of 70 hp.

So if you keep your mining between 225 and 299, you get to keep this nice hp buff constantly (read: until they fix it).

Why is it nice? Well with mining maxed out at lvl 80 this is only supposed to grant you 500hp, having a 700hp boost at 70 is quite hot (or even lower level, don't know if this will work for lvl 60 twinks and such, only tested this with a lvl 70 prot warrior).

Enjoy.

« Zombie instant 100% | Zombiebug Halle der Legenden »

Similar Threads
sale rank bug rank 12-18 cabal chronicel
09/15/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
seling rank bug (rank 12-18) no need do story quess just take rank quess add me in ym [email protected]
bugged?
04/09/2010 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
suddenly i noticed that m soul spear - soul is bugged, but it never was like that maybe just level 8 of the skill is bugged? cuz i just rised it up. and i have the latest pk posted by burton..
[Request-Help] Online Server Rank like GW Rank
12/05/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
im requesting for help for this idea: when you enter guild gate you see a top 5 guilds is it possible that when you enter Market and Twincity and Jail and PKArena you see a top 5 players based on Level EXP? so when you have 2x lvl 134 they will rank the 134 higher with the higher exp.
Free(ish) 120 Toughness as a Monstrosity Marauder
10/01/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 5 Replies
Easy to do: 1. Purchase the +120 toughness morale ability in the Monstrosity tree. 2. Place the ability on one of your morale bars that you aren't using 3. go to monstrosity mode to get the buff 4. change morale bar to a different one with whatever abilities you want The 120 toughness will stay on the character until something happenes to change another stat or you die, then just repeat.
bugged?
02/24/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
is the islands in bird island bugged because it looks like im walking on water on the mini map when im not lol