Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior Trick: Get out of Hunter's Trap

Discussion on Warrior Trick: Get out of Hunter's Trap within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

When you think hunter is going to scatter shot + trap combo, stay in Battle Stance with enough rage for Spell Reflect, when the hunter scatter shots you, there is a split second, where you can get spell reflect off before the trap hits you. Spam the macro to equip shield and spell reflect while you are in the scatter shot and you will be immune to hunter trap.

The macro should be:
/equip yourshieldhere /cast Spell Reflect

Enjoy.
Old 02/28/2008, 23:59   #2

elite*gold: 30
I try it and hope it works

I would then reply
Old 02/29/2008, 09:02   #3

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
hmm i remeber this trick with the ice reflector trinket pre bc.

btw this is the normal game function.
Old 03/02/2008, 12:37   #4

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rena View Post
hmm i remeber this trick with the ice reflector trinket pre bc.

btw this is the normal game function.
Old 03/02/2008, 20:51   #5

elite*gold: 0
Und auf deutsch?^^
Old 03/02/2008, 21:23   #6

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
Hunter legt eisfalle->Krieger macht spellreflect->hunter kommt in seine eigene eisfalle und nicht der Krieger