Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ogril'la Ganking

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ogril'la Ganking

Been doing this for a while but thought I'd let you guys know that if you fly onto the top of the tent where the Headmaster is for the Shattari Skyguard in Ogril'la you can easily gank members of the opposing faction without getting owned by the guards. Great for getting some honor while doing your dailes or just owning AFKer's =)

Have fun.

Similar Threads
Gadgetzan ganking - Hunter
Also man stellt sich außerhalb von Gadgetzan in den Osten, neben dem Gasthaus hin. Scrollt Eure sicht soweit nach hinten dass ihr über die Mauer...
13 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Ganking spot at AV
I remember that there was a thread about a afk spot under the bridge near Dun baldar. Well, I found out that you can kill opposite faction pretty...
4 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Easy ganking at ZF
have to be a warlock to do this at ZF get ontop of the big wall and just dot the crap out of lower level classes going into this instance and if...
0 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Shadowfiend Ganking
I only tested this on Area 52, but it should work too in other neutral places with guards. I was on the roof of the Arena Vendor's building, so the...
0 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Hunter Ganking Trick
First off you need to be: 1) Night Elf 2) Hunter 3) Bored Ok..go to the barrens and tame a low level monster.
6 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates