Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WSG Flag Carrying/defending spot. [Ally]

Discussion on WSG Flag Carrying/defending spot. [Ally] within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WSG Flag Carrying/defending spot. [Ally]

Here are the links to the screen shots with explanations.

This is a good spot to hide flag or to stay at while defending, it works especially well if you are a gnome.

Old 02/04/2008, 14:12   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
nice but i think a good enime will find you so or so
Old 02/05/2008, 01:17   #3

after a few minutes the game shows the flags on the map
Old 02/05/2008, 11:08   #4

so or so schönes english

well I go home now to eat what hot ^^

btw: flag is visible at this position, and you can be attacked from the flagroom mages/wl/hunter...
Old 02/05/2008, 13:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottor View Post
so or so schönes english

btw: flag is visible at this position, and you can be attacked from the flagroom mages/wl/hunter...

BTW : noch schöneres Englisch , ein genanntes Substantiv enthält auch einen Artikel
Old 02/05/2008, 16:54   #6

Wenn wir noch so weiter machen enden wir wie:

Old 02/05/2008, 18:12   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottor View Post
Dass man dort angegriffen werden kann stand nie zur Debatte und die Flagge verschwindet bei Gnomen/Zwergen, die sich korrekt hinlegen, tatsächlich in der Wand. Sollte also jemand vorbeikommen und sich nur oberflächlich umschauen, kann man ihn damit eventuell tatsächlich täuschen. Jäger/Druiden mit aktiviertem Aufspüren naürlich nicht.
Old 02/06/2008, 18:12   #8

Oder Priester die denn Knopf für das Gedankensicht Makro finden