Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Restart Item Dupe/Exploit

Discussion on Server Restart Item Dupe/Exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Restart Item Dupe/Exploit

I'm sure if you're on these forums you know about the riduculous lag and the BG's crashing yesterday, and how all the servers except like 3 went down. Well, i was in Halaa at the time, with a crazy zerg raid and got a shitload of marks w/o even knowing what you could buy with them. Amidst the ****tarded lag, i made my way to the quartermaster to check out his stuff. Mostly ****, except for one belt that would replace my last green the the epic resilience gem, which i didn't have enough for. So i was gonna buy the gem, when server announces SERVER RESTART 15:00 MINUTES. I thought to myself...I wonder..... So i resolved to buy the belt right before the server went down, i figure if it doesnt work i lose nothing, and if it does, then well...BADASSERY

So long story short, if it didn't work i wouldn't be here posting.

I BOUGHT THE BELT WHEN THE SERVER ANNOUNCED 15 SECONDS TO RESTART AND LO AND BEHOLD, WHEN I LOGGED IN A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER I STILL HAD MY 41 MARKS AND THE BELT I HAD BOUGHT TOO!

I'm sorry that I don't have any screen shots for proof but I will do it tonight at 5 am server restart cause its patch day, with the shatt vendor that sells rare pets. Will post screenies for proof, but in the meantime you guys can try it as well.

I don't really know why the server didn't just give me one or the other, all i know is i got the belt and still got my marks. It might just be for "mark" turnins, but I will confirm tonight whether it works with gold bought items.
Old 01/30/2008, 12:49   #2

klar sind die moeglich, aber nur wenn server -crashen- und nich zu wartungsarbeiten ud co
Old 01/30/2008, 14:20   #3

waren sogar ganze charackter dupes möglich, leider nur mit transer also 20 €

^^
Old 01/30/2008, 15:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
klar sind die moeglich, aber nur wenn server -crashen- und nich zu wartungsarbeiten ud co
ja wenn.. wann crasht den mal nen server lol.

mfg
Old 01/30/2008, 20:56   #5

Spiel auf Alexstrasza ... also ein crash pro woche is minimum
Old 01/31/2008, 02:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyo View Post
Spiel auf Alexstrasza ... also ein crash pro woche is minimum
naja wer weiss was blizz für server benutzt bestimmt von 1&1 lol.

mfg
Old 02/01/2008, 17:49   #7

ill have to try it out on tuesday.. if it works +k :P