weil in den lootlisten nix drinsteht und da vertrau ich mal drauf es gibt keinen mob der level 20 ist und en epic droppt zumindestens auf nem offi ned das is schwachsinn..
die ersten epics fangen bei level 35-40 an
dadrunter wird bestimmt nix droppen
Highstreet 5 *dancing MMo* 01/14/2010 - Main - 3 Replies hey leute... war grad bei youtube unterwegs und da ist mir highstreet 5 auf einmal aufgetaucht... ich bins grad am saugen... sieht auf jeden fall geil aus :D
kennt es vlcht schon einer??
Link: Highstreet 5 - Free MMORPG - Onrpg.com
Youtube Video
Dancing 11/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies Ok i have a tro and ive seen others dancing holding both right and left handed weapon while dancing. I already know how to do it with right handed weapon but how do you get the other weapon equipped?
Dancing 08/26/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies Dancing with weapon
Disarm your weapon and set it on the to hotkeys. Then, press and the to shortcut with the weapon together. You will get to dance with the weapon.
Dancing- Troll Village =D 07/27/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies 1. If you like it: + Karma would be great xD
Here is a movie I just found if you need more help!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...0889 52890346438
I will tell you step by step on how to get there since people are having so much trouble finding the path.
1. START at the entrance to the furblog tunnel when you are in winterspring.
http://upload2.postimage.org/67528/Trolla1.jpg
Talus Chute - Mountain Troll Farming 05/03/2006 - Guild Wars - 6 Replies This guide will show you how I farm Mountain Trolls on my Warrior/Monk. I find it to be a fast easy way to get experience
and items. The build I created uses all monk skills, and the warriors armor to survive massive numbers of Mountain Trolls.
Weapons: First off, the build will use a few enchantments, so it is recomended to use a weapon with an enchantment modifier.
Also I suggest to use a Sword/Axe and a shield (For the extra armor, it helps). Here is what I use.
...