Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mid-Air floating!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mid-Air floating!

As of last patch, using Iceblock, the 'log-out' float trick or DI in mid-air now causes you to fall to the ground. You used to stay in mid-air (ie if you were to Iceblock while falling, while under the effect of Iceblock you would stop in mid-air and float until it was cancelled or it ran out).

The same is for Divine Intervention; I tried to cast this on a mate who was falling through the air so he'd stop above Halaar and could just /dance for 3 min, but he fell to the ground under it's effects and got priest dispelled. So my exploit is for Divine Intervention, and not Iceblock (Sorry for misleading, I just had to explain myself).
H'ok;

Step 1 - Your target must be on a flying mount

Step 2 - Cast Divine Intervention while he/she is on his/her flying mount still.

Step 3 - While he/she is under the effects of Divine Intervention, get him/her to right click on the flying mount buff.

Step 4 - Voila! Floating in mid-air just like last patch!

Here is a picture

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
After the "buff" fades... are you still able to fly or will you kiss the ground ?

Edit: k should have read the whole thread