Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plz Help Floating Point error

Discussion on Plz Help Floating Point error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plz Help Floating Point error

i get this error every time i try to play silkroad

it happened after i reinstall a fresh new copy of windwos, i formated my windows again but still nothin had change. if i install the game i can play for one time and when i dc or exit the game i get that error next time i try to lunch the client

i update all my driver but nothin had change

plz help if you know the solution
Old 06/16/2008, 01:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
wow nobody knows

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack
06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies
My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the: 1. 3 point hack 2. rebound hack 3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.
Error help Nuconnector81.exe - Entry Point Not Found
03/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
it saids "The procedure entry point RtlIpv6StringToAddressExQ could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll." anyone solved this? i need help T_T
Mid-Air floating!
01/17/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
As of last patch, using Iceblock, the 'log-out' float trick or DI in mid-air now causes you to fall to the ground. You used to stay in mid-air (ie if you were to Iceblock while falling, while under the effect of Iceblock you would stop in mid-air and float until it was cancelled or it ran out). The same is for Divine Intervention; I tried to cast this on a mate who was falling through the air so he'd stop above Halaar and could just /dance for 3 min, but he fell to the ground under it's...
Floating Bug
02/01/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Maybe someone can find something useful with this or something close to it. "Go to Satyrnaar and get cursed, and take a Wind Rider ride while your heart is weakend... If you get stunned in mid-air, you fall off of the windrider, and stand in the air, way up. You can launch spells providing the creature is in range." I thought I already had something posted like this...