Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl skinning quickly

Discussion on lvl skinning quickly within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 10/13/2008, 14:03   #46

elite*gold: 0
Funktioniert perfekt, wenn die Mobs näher bei einander liegen einfach ein paar sekunden mit dem kürschnern warten, dann klappts auch
Old 11/02/2008, 23:32   #47

3.0.2 live... it still works...

i try and make it more clear...

1: you pull 5 monsters and kill them next to each other...
2:you loot then one by one..
3: you skin them..the important thing (DONT LOOT THE LEATHER) so have autoloot disabled
4: do this with each of the 5mobs..
5:target the first mob again and klick the skinning button which you have dragged down the bar ...

chichhing you get skinnign ponts over and over
Old 11/02/2008, 23:49   #48

and it also works beyond 75..just slower

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bot for skinning?
06/15/2009 - Archlord - 1 Replies
is there any bots for skinning?? if theres please post it here==]]]
Skinning Essentials
07/21/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
What is .dds plugins? - it is a file format in which you can open .dds files in photoshop without converting. It can also save files to .dds format. Here's a guide to install .dds plugins for your Photoshop: 1. You need the .dds file which is attached to this post 2. You need to extract to file in your Adobe Photoshop main folder in my case i used Adobe Photoshop CS2 so I will place the plugins in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Plug-Ins\File Formats 3. Last part is to Open...
Skinning exploit
02/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
When you have the job skinning theres a way you will never fail again... Just start your work and take any other thing as a target, but not the animal you are on... you will not fail tested it about 3hours.
skinning guide
12/05/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
WoW Skinning Guide Submitted by TheDude on Wed, 2006-08-30 15:50. Skinning 1 to 300 Guide You can use it as a fast track guide. Just ignore the "Your level" bit. I would seriously suggest that you wait untill your level 50+ before trying this though, as it'll will takes you ages to complete at lower levels (unless of course you have a couple of level 50+ friends who dont mind grinding mobs for you to skin). I've tried to list mobs that should be yellow or orange for your skinning...
Skinning
10/22/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Die Fähigkeiten des Kürschners erlauben es ihm, Leder und Felle aus den Abgezogenen Häuten toter Tiere zu gewinnen. Die so gewonnenen Güter werden mit der Lederarbeiten ? Fähigkeit weiterverarbeitet. Leder wird außerdem für manche Rezepte der Schmiede, Maschinenbauer und Schneider benötigt. Wie man Kürschner wird Man benötigt einen Trainer, der einem die Kunst der Leder und Pelz Gewinnung vermittelt. Normalerweise sind solche nah bei Trainern für Lederarbeiten zu finden. Außerdem benötigt...