Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to get someones Account Name

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get someones Account Name

Hello, when I was scamming with "Best Scam for Now ++", I got many replies that said: confirm that it's blizz - what's my acc name?.

Now when I went to the kitchen and got something to eat I was thinking out a way to get someones acc name.. Then I realised..

kinda simple - You just make another mail and tell them that you're interested in trading - just get the acc name, then decline the trade.. then you have the acc name! How simple was that!

This was actually common sense and kinda simple.. but I am just trying to contribute.. flame me if you want if you feel like flaming!
'pst' I don't know if "scam" or "guide" is the section to use.

EDIT! when I go and send them fake blizz mails, some wants me to confirm that I am blizz by telling them their acc name.. so I can find it out like this and then just "confirm" to them.
if you get my point.