Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to get someones Account Name

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get someones Account Name

Hello, when I was scamming with "Best Scam for Now ++", I got many replies that said: confirm that it's blizz - what's my acc name?.

Now when I went to the kitchen and got something to eat I was thinking out a way to get someones acc name.. Then I realised..

kinda simple - You just make another mail and tell them that you're interested in trading - just get the acc name, then decline the trade.. then you have the acc name! How simple was that!

This was actually common sense and kinda simple.. but I am just trying to contribute.. flame me if you want if you feel like flaming!
'pst' I don't know if "scam" or "guide" is the section to use.

EDIT! when I go and send them fake blizz mails, some wants me to confirm that I am blizz by telling them their acc name.. so I can find it out like this and then just "confirm" to them.
if you get my point.

« Faster Casting | New account scam via guild bank »

Similar Threads
Need Someones Help - PAYPAL
05/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Well I Cant Buy Wcoin For Some Reason So Can Someone Help Me Ill Send Them 10 USD and Then Can They Buy Me 1K wc ( p ) ?? Please I Need ASAP
Is there a way of finding someones ip?
02/18/2010 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
Is there a way of finding out another players ip adress while ingame? I have comview but theres no direct connection to other players, is there another way to find out? (just want to know if its possable if i've been ddos'd)
want to hack someones account ...
09/23/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 14 Replies
hi guys i know the topic sounds like shit and i think u all dont like ppl who hack other peopels account but i know someone who was a very good friend of me, in rl and ingame. he hacked my account and stealed all my money and everything. also he F*cked my girlfriend while she was drunken and i just wanted him to look after her because i had to work... can some1 pls help me how to hack him. i know his id and his email but not the emails pw...
Need someones help :D
08/31/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok one favor i ask anyone how do i raise mob speed because i really dont understand the guides lol ^^ add me msn [email protected] and explain me please
can i have someones account please that they dont want
05/19/2008 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
i realy want one