Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New account scam via guild bank

Discussion on New account scam via guild bank within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New account scam via guild bank

Didn't find anything like this so here it goes...K so I was reading the armory updates tonight and noticed that people could check guild banks via armory by logging in on that page. So i just thought of a new spin on the phishing hack where you make a fake log in screen to change it to this format. is an example of what it looks like but if you could copy it to look nearly exact, you could send out emails to people possibly and have it talk about the new feature of being able to access the guild bank on the armory site. This wont get you their secret question and other stuff but it might very well get you a few accounts for a few days and enough time to take their stuff. So basically all you do is some how make a fake website of how the normal one looks and send out emails to people telling them that they can look at the contents of the bank by simply logging in and you will hopefully get a few accounts. I have no idea of how you can make a fake website that looks like this but there are tons of other threads that can probably tell you how.
Old 11/28/2007, 13:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
kann mir da einer helfen der sich mit html oder php auskennt ? bin da schon seit 2 std am rumbasteln ? 145354153 icq !