Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Instant Runecloth Respawns...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instant Runecloth Respawns...

This isn't my original info I found it thought it might be able to help someone this isnt confirmed, and I dont think its a repost but here it is.

one of the most farmed areas of WoW is Kel'Theril in Winterspring. the suffering highbornes are renowned for their runecloth drops & assorted rare drops.

there's an exploit i found that will allow you to basically get 2 of these mobs to spawn whenever you want. there is a catch, there's always a catch. first you need to have the quest Troubled Spirits of Kel'Theril.

here's the quest information, where to get it, etc.

now, DON'T COMPLETE THE QUEST. follow my instructions. when you are at the Highborne Relic Fragment, mine it like normal but don't take the item that pops up!! instead, close the item window and wait. sure enough there will be 2 suffering highbornes that pop next to the fragment thing. you can do this over & over, just make sure you don't pick up the item.

Similar Threads
730k EXP/Hour (Instant respawns)
In Zul'Drak the area called "Voltarus" in the western area of the zone has the big floating building with Drakuru inside it. At the very end of the...
51 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates
[73-80] Wicked XP, Instant respawns, no quests required!
Hi guys. Stumbled upon this spot accidentally while questing today. Right after you kill the Bonescythe Ravager mobs that are stationed here, more...
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
730k EXP/Hour (Instant respawns)
In Zul'Drak the area called "Voltarus" in the western area of the zone has the big floating building with Drakuru inside it. At the very end of the...
2 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Level 35 instant respawns
In your mid-high 30's you go to Desolace to quest and what not. One of the quest is Gelkis Alliance to raise your faction. There are a couple instant...
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Outland Farming Spot - Instant Respawns
This farming spot is on level 67 Humanoid mobs. They are casters and do a decent amount of damage so if you have an ability that can heal you then...
20 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros