Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dupe with the new BG instability problems

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dupe with the new BG instability problems

Every knows that the BGs are chain-disconnecting people during large fights like on Drek'Thar, or upon exit. What some people don't realize is that this is a rollback as well. You can try moving items around your bag and wait for a crash, all items go back to their original position.

What you can do to dupe is this... Queue AV at exactly the same time with a friend / other account. Wait for queue to pop, if its the same AV, enter, else try again. Trade money from account X to account Y. Account Y will log out so it does not crash and receive a roll back. Account X will sit in the BG until the server disconnects him. It happens VERY often atm probably due to the large number of players in the BG and once your character is rolled back, the dupe happens.

To re-iterate:
1) Have 2 accounts X and Y queue AV at the same time
2) Join AV
3) Give items/gold from X to Y.
4) Y logs out.
5) X waits for disconnect + rollback.

Enjoy, not my fault if you get banned / whatever.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 30
Also der ,der auf den Disconnect wartet muss nach dem AV, wenns bald geschlossen wird einfach warten bis disc? Und warum gibts dann ein Disc, verstehe nicht alles.

Old   #3

da die bgs bei großen kämpfen oder am ende vom BG abstürzen KÖNNEN kannste dupen!
Old   #4

wen sie den crashen.. ist halt ziemlich unsicher.. zur richtigen zeit am richtigen ort.. hatte gestern auch ein vohrfall im bg der mir den so ziemlich übelst geilsten bug verschafft hat.. bin grad ma rumprobieren damit es nochmal funkt.. aber war denke ich zufall.. wen ichs nochmal schaff.. up ich ein guide

Old   #5

elite*gold: 1
"können" und wie soll man das beeinflußen?
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
garnicht... ist halt nach Patches öfters ->möglich<-, dass die BG-Server crashen, weil sie überlastet sind oder whatever...
Old   #7

Hmm...does this also work with just plain wow-error maybe? for emulation servers?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitsuk View Post
Every knows that the BGs are chain-disconnecting people during large fights like on Drek'Thar, or upon exit. What some people don't realize is that this is a rollback as well. You can try moving items around your bag and wait for a crash, all items go back to their original position.

What you can do to dupe is this... Queue AV at exactly the same time with a friend / other account. Wait for queue to pop, if its the same AV, enter, else try again. Trade money from account X to account Y. Account Y will log out so it does not crash and receive a roll back. Account X will sit in the BG until the server disconnects him. It happens VERY often atm probably due to the large number of players in the BG and once your character is rolled back, the dupe happens.

To re-iterate:
1) Have 2 accounts X and Y queue AV at the same time
2) Join AV
3) Give items/gold from X to Y.
4) Y logs out.
5) X waits for disconnect + rollback.

Enjoy, not my fault if you get banned / whatever.
Problem with this is... you cant trade the Soulbounded items, and we all know that soulbound,epic,unique items or equips has a greater value on the other one.. /peace
Old   #9

are you stupid or something?...gold > all..who want to trade with soulbounded epics?

out of the battleground you cant trade with soulbounded stuff too...
think..then post...

/war!
Old   #10

lol nova nice ^^

no crashs .... can i crash the server with a tool oder something like that ?
Old   #11

besorg dir das frosch pet aus Zul'Aman...hat imo noch keinen Cooldown,also kannst du das solange spammen BIS der Server abstürzt ^^ (kann sein das es schon gefixt ist...ich hab das vieh leider nicht) =)
Old   #12

elite*gold: 80
das wurde vor ner woch oder so gefixxt 1-2tage nach public
Old   #13

hm ok hat sich dann erledigt(evtl klappts mit dem neuen pet von dem winterhauchfest gedöhns ^^).