Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Make a ton of cash off scammed accounts

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make a ton of cash off scammed accounts

After making a phishing site, i began to receive accounts with only the account name and password. Thus, i did not have their email, registered name, or cd key. I could not take full advantage of their account.

I came up with this scam and have completed it twice. Scoring me $1000.

Here are the steps required to pull this off:

1. Scam an account using a phishing site, email scam or anything else. (Make sure its an account you are willing to sacrifice)

2. Go to any website that allows account rental, such as wowpl.com and vovgame. Then set up an account rental with the account you just scammed.

3. While chatting with the representative, make them promise that if they get your account banned they will give you cash to buy another account. (I said $500)

4. Once you are done, log onto your main account. Then create a ticket reporting the character on the scammed account. Complaining that you have seen them wall hacking.

5. Wait until a GM responds and confirm that you saw him wall hacking. Then the account will get banned.

6. Go back to the account rental site that you used in step 2, and complain that you have received an email that the account was banned. Act mad, just as if it was your main account.

7. Ask them to send the money that you previously agreed on, if your account were to get banned. Give them your paypal email and you done!

Tips:

1. Do not use the same website more than twice

2. Make sure the account owned of the scammed account will not be on for a couple hours. This is hard to judge, o do it late at night.

Like i said i have completed this scam 2 times scoring me $1000.

Old   #2

Maybe you should get a job?

$1000 is not so much when you have a job, and when you use your energy and time in a positive (not to mention escaping long jail times) direction.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirmabus View Post
Maybe you should get a job?

$1000 is not so much when you have a job, and when you use your energy and time in a positive (not to mention escaping long jail times) direction.

Hes just having fun...back off!