Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PiroX questions before purchasing

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PiroX questions before purchasing

Hi Folks, could need some help here... thinking of purchasing PiroX atm.
Was using AiO for gathering AND for questing for a while now but as i read on this forum Pirox seems to be the overall better choice.
So here is my question... how much will it be if i want to get ALL packages (prefer lifetime if available) and want to use it for all its features...

also can you give me any advices about security... compared to AiO or whatever... didnt have any problems with Aio so far...

OR maybe s1 can recommend similar bots that might be worth looking into with various features

hope i dont get flamed too hard for my questions as i really tried looking over various bots on this forum but up to now i couldnt find out a red line to follow about whats the least complicated solution for all features (without having to work into multiple bots and pay monthly for multiple bots - or even worse only a few sessions)

Greetings

Old   #2

elite*gold: 100
pirox is very nice
secure
fast updates

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

you have any infos on how hard it is to set for teh various modes and how much it will cost for lifetime to get all the features?
Old   #4

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 3,858
So,

Basic + Elite 25€ Lifetime
Premium 50€ Lifetime

= 75€ All packs

Its not easy to config. the Settings but when you have done it, it works awesome. For more informations, you can look in the piroxforum.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

k, guess i will give it a try then... hope the questing mode is same or better quality as aio was... liked it for easy setup and moreless not any issues when questing/farming

any1 yet tried the archeology mode of pirox? seems like tehre is 1 out allready... also any infos if there is a lifetime subscription for that1 as well? (EDIT: allready found out that this is "released soon") so forget about it

edit: also... s1 wants me to name him as referrer on the pirox page (dunno if this will give any benefits but guess so)
edit2: pirox=pvptool bot?
Old   #6

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 3,858
Edit2: Yes Pirox= PvPToolBot
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

elite*gold: 131
hmm