i got a working fishbot, nearly 100% acc. tested it for 4 hours and got about 50-100 deviate!
runs on autoit, fishing must be on 1.
heres the bot: here you can get lots of deviates(every 3rd fish):
sometimes it doesnt work, but than it still has 75% acc or more!
if a GM asks you, this is a autoit-defragmentation-tool ... thats how it appears in the proces.
have fun.
hehehe ich weis woher du den hast ^^ hab ich veroeffentlicht (steht auch in meinem namen da: Ping_of_death)
kannst ja vllt mal voten das ich premium member werde.
ne, blizz kann sagen dsa du autoit anhattest, allerdings kannst du damit ja auch was anderes gemacht haben(wenn du das hier nich veraenderst wird angezeigt, dass du damit automatisch alle X stunden /minuten defragmentierst)
also kannst du nich gebannt werden! das is das geile ^^
wo angelstn du? irgendwo wos ganz dunkel is? sonst gibts da irgendwo im bot ne funktion, musst die .au3 mitm editor oeffnen und dann gfucken, irgendwo steht was von splash oder so, das musst du editieren
what's with the loadrunner?
am i required to run it using that tool or can i simply compile the au3 file?
does the loadrunner run it as a diff. user or what?
TIA
Fishing bot for 3.1.3 12/27/2009 - WoW Bots - 0 Replies Hi,
Where can i find fishing bot for 3.1.3?I find only mr fish it for 3.2
Regarding Fishing 06/22/2009 - Rohan - 1 Replies Guys meron bang way para mas mapadali makakuha ng magandang fish?
Fishing bot. 07/22/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Hi everyone, i tryed to search for fishing bot everywhere but non of them worked can someone add or tell my what fishing bot is still working ?
So does the fish bot still work ?? Becose i tryed about 10 bots and noone off them worked...
Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result? 06/02/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies Hello i have a question i am in Kuftal Tunnel since almost 9 fucking hours got the devil manta (drops angel skin) only 2 times without a drop. my fishing partner told me about ffxiapp that can see your fishing results... Questions: is this possible and when yes where i can find this kind of bot ? thank you
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips 06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
Glossy Mightfish
I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in
Steamwheedle Port in tanaris.
Summer Bass
To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I
place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.