Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › World of Warcraft › WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 14:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Best pvp rotation

Discussion on Best pvp rotation within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Best pvp rotation

I'm coming back after a year's break. I last played TWW a year ago. I only play PvP. What works in arena now?
sebo2109 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo2109 View Post
I'm coming back after a year's break. I last played TWW a year ago. I only play PvP. What works in arena now?
Check project sylvanas's some pvp rotation developers for pvp related stuff. You need to apply from their website first.
vø1d is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.