Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which bot is venruki showing?

Discussion on Which bot is venruki showing? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which bot is venruki showing?

Venruki shows a bot on a recent youtube video.

Which bot is this?
Old 10/29/2023, 06:11   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
An awful.wtf rotation.
They get a ban like once or twice a month, lmao.
Old 10/29/2023, 06:28   #3

frequent bans
Old 10/30/2023, 23:55   #4

Is it the Daemonic unlocker getting hit with bans? Awful.wtf just looks like a reseller store front for two unlockers and rotations for those unlockers.
Old 10/31/2023, 00:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbstomping View Post
Is it the Daemonic unlocker getting hit with bans? Awful.wtf just looks like a reseller store front for two unlockers and rotations for those unlockers.

It's a pointless 3rd party framework that leeches off its developers and constantly gets users banned every few weeks via ban waves. It literally has zero ability to protect users because none of the developers with Awful are reverses and don't understand Warden or have the ability to monitor it.

There was a point in time when frameworks were built right into the unlocker, and this should still be the case, but sadly isn't. Let's see what the future has in store because Im sure users and these 3rd party developers getting ****** by Awful are getting tired of it.
Old 10/31/2023, 11:40   #6

elite*gold: 240
Looks def. some kind of aweful rotation + esp profile.