Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for leveling/farming bot for Wow WOTLK private servers

Discussion on Looking for leveling/farming bot for Wow WOTLK private servers within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Looking for leveling/farming bot for Wow WOTLK private servers

The title says it all, I am looking for WotLK private server leveling/farming bot.
Old 10/12/2022, 01:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Most of those servers have custom anti-cheats being used on them; I know that Wrobot has private server bots, so you're best to check them out and find out if they're compatible with the server in which you play.

Tags
bot, private server, warmane, wotlk 3.3.5a, wrath of the lich king

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PvP Scripts for WOTLK - 3.3.5 | Working on ALL WOTLK servers
05/25/2022 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hi everyone, we're selling a whole bunch of scripts working for ALL 3.3.5a/WOTLK servers including Arena Tournament, Molten WoW, WoW Sulvus, Zhyper-Pwnage, etc. Here's a list of scripts that we currently have available: Priest Class › SWD script This script can SWD the following CCs: 1. Polymorph
[Selling] Private Server Leveling Service | Classic / BC / Wotlk | 10€ 1-40 Leveling!
07/01/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/jvcEtmG.gif English Customers pls write me a PM or Add me on Skype ~ Was bieten wir euch ~ Accounts, Leveling und Gold
Leveling Service • ALL SERVERS • 1-30 Leveling Service • ALL SERVERS •
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Leveling Service • ALL SERVERS • 1-30 80% WIN RATE Level 5-20 10€ Level 5-30 15€ Level 1-30 25€ feel free to add me
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60