Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone tried AimSharp

Discussion on Anyone tried AimSharp within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone tried AimSharp

Hi there

I saw an add for this bot AimSharp which claims to do any kind of botting smoothly and efficiently - from gathering and grinding to raiding, PvP'ing, curing cancer etc.
Does anyone have any experience with this specific software? Almost no reviews exist, and the webpage seems a tad suspect, but this could also just be due to the bot being new and the developers being developers more than salesmen.

Happy holidays!
Old 12/24/2020, 01:30   #2

it's pretty good, been using it for 3 months no problem
Old 12/24/2020, 14:09   #3

aimshard doesnt do anything else then your Rotation it doesnt gather or grind
Old 12/30/2020, 07:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufflon12 View Post
aimshard doesnt do anything else then your Rotation it doesnt gather or grind
What bot quests and/or grinds on retail?
Old 01/01/2021, 20:08   #5

i tried it and didn't like it it is work in progress charged for 30$
Old 01/04/2021, 23:40   #6

Yeah so far it has been great. Has almost every class and spec, and a great community in discord. Good support, and people are actively creating and updating their rotations. The only thing I would say is that this bot is most definitely not the most efficient in PvP, except for maybe the Frost DK class rotation. The others are a little lacking. But overall it is great! Perfect for raiding and M+
Old 01/07/2021, 19:03   #7

elite*gold: 188
Aimsharp is nice in my opinion
Old 01/15/2022, 10:17   #8

I have taken a look at everything that Aimsharp has to offer. The product is not the best but it does the job, but it is clearly too expensive. What Sobuko said is very true in my eyes. It is a simple simc copy + paste work and is only edited by 3 developers in terms of macros and rotation. The point is that 4 - 7 other developers post wrong logs and give out free rotation. Here the 3 what 80% of rotation are good, JarlBrak with Jack are the 2 best in PvP and Pve. Be careful there are only 3 or 4 builds in PvP. Snoogen is also pretty good but overcomplicated in macros. Trinity is new to the rotation market and is doing a good job so far. AYA!!!!! Is a product that has extremely bad support and also manages to convince El Presidente (OWNER AIMSHARP) with 3 other developers that you will be banned. Open and honest?! Who just wants or is lazy not to press his buttons and does it all alone is Aimsharp wrong and not worth the money. I play WoW since Vanilla and had seen some BOTS on the market, PIROX was the only one worth owning. The ban rate was high but we all know that a 3 bidder will get us banned. Finally, for PvP amsharp is defenetiv not suitable because it hardly leaves keybinds to do anything in PvP if you have a rating above 2.4k. Negative list of developers; Pizza,Aya etc all the ones I wrote above can be used in mm+ or SOD.
Old 01/15/2022, 14:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonder View Post
I have taken a look at everything that Aimsharp has to offer. The product is not the best but it does the job, but it is clearly too expensive. What Sobuko said is very true in my eyes. It is a simple simc copy + paste work and is only edited by 3 developers in terms of macros and rotation. The point is that 4 - 7 other developers post wrong logs and give out free rotation. Here the 3 what 80% of rotation are good, JarlBrak with Jack are the 2 best in PvP and Pve. Be careful there are only 3 or 4 builds in PvP. Snoogen is also pretty good but overcomplicated in macros. Trinity is new to the rotation market and is doing a good job so far. AYA!!!!! Is a product that has extremely bad support and also manages to convince El Presidente (OWNER AIMSHARP) with 3 other developers that you will be banned. Open and honest?! Who just wants or is lazy not to press his buttons and does it all alone is Aimsharp wrong and not worth the money. I play WoW since Vanilla and had seen some BOTS on the market, PIROX was the only one worth owning. The ban rate was high but we all know that a 3 bidder will get us banned. Finally, for PvP amsharp is defenetiv not suitable because it hardly leaves keybinds to do anything in PvP if you have a rating above 2.4k. Negative list of developers; Pizza,Aya etc all the ones I wrote above can be used in mm+ or SOD.

The problem with Aimsharp is simply that 3rd party rotations cost more than the core itself, you basically got to sell your organs to "rent" them. Out of the box, it basically only supports Hekili addon, which is deceptive. You're better to go with HyperElk, it's an All-In-One solution that includes all specs and classes out of the box with no extra costs involved.