Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
cheap wow classic gold

AimSharp Project PixelBot: Automatic RANK 1PvE/PvP ROTATIONS/Daily updates

Discussion on AimSharp Project PixelBot: Automatic RANK 1PvE/PvP ROTATIONS/Daily updates within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
AimSharp Project PixelBot: Automatic RANK 1PvE/PvP ROTATIONS/Daily updates

Updates: New rotation added

Simcraft Destruction Warlock
Smart Arena (PvP) kicks plugin is now available!

Check out our Raid Montage:

Check out our user reviews that bought from us!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norixth View Post
Bot is working amazingly ! SUPER simple to setup (you would have to be brain dead to mess it up).

Rotations are smooth, beastly, and absolutely destroy mobs and bosses. Not to mention are highly customizable to suit your class build.

You even have the option of writing your own rotations if you have coding knowledge! Can't wait to see where this project goes from here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Seducer View Post
This bot is really immaculate! The Seller provided me a trial version and the moment i tried it i insta bought the premium version.
After spending some hours playing and tweaking with it heres my review

Price : 11/10 you get all the classes in one packet of 45 bucks comparing to others where you need to pay more just for 1 class. That's insane right? Their prices are really cheap compared to the value which is a bomb !

Support 10/10: Welcoming active staff even the admin got me guided from discord cause i was stucked on the setup proccess.

Bot: Here's the good part. I ve used other pixel rotation bots in the past and i can admit that this one is the best thing i ve ever used by far! Rotation logic and usage is so smooth making sit on 100k dps with aoe stable. The loader usage is simple, one click and load your specific rotation for your class which is perfectly optimized. i tried firemage so far. So happy raiding. PVP rotations are descent although they currently updating them based on our feedbacks since the project is new and they adding stuff on daily basis.

Im super satisfied so far and for that price and i deffinetely recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igo2war1 View Post
this is one of the best bots out atm for wow , its so ez to setup , if you need help hes on discord all the time 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craftinco View Post
I just bought it, I'm waiting for support to answer me in the email, I'll be back soon to give feedback

EDIT: Best pixelbot ever 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel112 View Post
10/10 insane bot and provider. Asked and was prompt to reply, and also helped me with all my question. Quite rare to see a humorous guy on these forums nowadays who actually knows what he's doing.

Price : 10/10 Actual value pack. 100 worth it especially compared to other cheats out there that provide a fraction of the classes for the same prices.

Support and DM 10/10: Staff is helpful and guided me through all my queries. Has a sense of humor too lmao

Bot: This is the most performant of all the pixel rotatoin bots i've used so far. Both in terms of FPS and actual cheat performance. Not to say there isnt FPS loss, but it's less than the other cheats I've used.

So far super impressed. Hope you guys will add more cool stuff soon ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaKing89 View Post
Hey, i just had my try around this Software and simcraft is almost perfect for pve. They are developing pvp as we speak, but i had my go around and tried out simcraft for almost all classes and they are all nearly perfect so if you want to be number 1 in your raid or m+ this is for you.

For pvp i cant say since it's not finish developed yet but i will for sure leave a review once they have it.

Had couple of bluescreens but im guessing i had some bad installs.

Overall i would give AimSharp for support : 10/10 They always answer and they answer FAST.
Simcraft: 9/10
For pixelbot: 10/10

I would recommend this if your playing alot of raids and m+. If you play pvp then wait until they have developed it.

Thanks alot for trail and good luck with pvp development AimSharp
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerolake View Post
I just bought the trial for this because i was skeptical but man this thing rocks and the customer support is even better! 10/10 stars for sure can't wait to try it out with all my different alts as well! Great job keep up the good work! <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Dollars View Post
The best bot i've used by far. No ingame fps loss whatsoever and it performs very well for the supported classes. Also great thing about this product is 24/7 active and friendly support.

10/10

CORE FEATURES

Advanced development
Our development team is consisted of true active gamers providing you daily updates uppon your feedbacks-requests and best of quality.

Maximun security.
Comapring to other internal cheats AimSharp is completely external. No ddl injections. No lua unlocks. No memory reading. Just safe pixel based addons.

Easy installation. (plug and play)
No need to spend hours to configure. Just choose your desired class from your AimSharp GUI and start playing!

Private Builds
Your build will be custom and heavilly encrypted combined with custom external bypass your account will be in safe hands.

Be the most wanted.
Instant rank1 meter log. Make guilds chase you like crazy!

Class features

Smart AOE
Rotations automatically detect how many enemies you are fighting and choose the correct spells/abilities to use.

DPS/TANK/HPS
Rotations that are based on situations to get the best possible output

Smart trinkets/item
Rotations automatically use your different trinkets and items to maximize DPS

Smart self healing plugin
Automatically uses healthstones,potions and class abilities to keep your character alive.

Create even your own rotations!
Thats right. With AimSharp you are able to craft your own rotation with out any kind of programming skills. All of our rotations are open source for our members to learn, edit and be UNIQUE!

Currently supported classes

BFA Perfect simcraft Fury warrior
BFA Perfect Simcraft Destruction Warlock
BFA Perfect simcraft Elemental Shaman
BFA Perfect simcraft Shadow Priest
BFA Perfect simcraft Assasination Rogue
BFA Perfect simcraft Retribution Paladin
BFA Perfect simcraft WindWalker Monk
BFA Perfect simcraft Fire Mage
BFA Perfect simcraft BM Hunter
BFA Perfect simcraft DH Hunter
BFA Perfect simcraft Frost Death Knight
BFA Perfect simcraft Boomkin Druid

BUY NOW
↓ ↓ ↓

Contact us here:

Visit our Webesite:

Old 01/29/2020, 22:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bot is working amazingly ! SUPER simple to setup (you would have to be brain dead to mess it up).

Rotations are smooth, beastly, and absolutely destroy mobs and bosses. Not to mention are highly customizable to suit your class build.

You even have the option of writing your own rotations if you have coding knowledge! Can't wait to see where this project goes from here!

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2020, 23:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
ベトナム警察

The Black Market: 501/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,136
#reopened
Old 02/01/2020, 10:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am interested in your offer, but I lack the feedback from buyers, I can not see how satisfied the people are. I am currently using a Russian bot. there i have the advantage that people can exchange and discuss in a forum. the programming is also active there, which gives me confidence. unfortunately your site doesn't offer that, I can't see how satisfied the people are.

is there a trial version? how can you gain trust? how can you convince that everything is real and works?

Old 02/01/2020, 12:47   #5

Im really aware of what you stated thats why i can offer you a trial ofcourse to try my product! Please contact my support email and my staff will help you out!
Old 02/01/2020, 18:15   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This bot is really immaculate! The Seller provided me a trial version and the moment i tried it i insta bought the premium version.

Price : 11/10 you get all the classes in one packet of 45 bucks comparing to others where you need to pay more just for 1 class. That's insane right? Their prices are really cheap compared to the value which is a bomb !

Support 10/10: Welcoming active staff even the admin got me guided from discord cause i was stucked on the setup proccess.

Bot: Here's the good part. I ve used other pixel rotation bots in the past and i can admit that this one is the best thing i ve ever used by far! Rotation logic and usage is so smooth making sit on 100k dps with aoe stable. The loader usage is simple, one click and load your specific rotation for your class which is perfectly optimized. i tried firemage so far. So happy raiding. PVP rotations are descent although they currently updating them based on our feedbacks since the project is new and they adding stuff on daily basis.

Old 02/02/2020, 19:36   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this is one of the best bots out atm for wow , its so ez to setup , if you need help hes on discord all the time 10/10
Old 02/03/2020, 16:27   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do i have to setup keybinds or can i just start and its working?
Old 02/04/2020, 13:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meximus. View Post
Do i have to setup keybinds or can i just start and its working?
Hi! No need to rebind anything. My bot is truly plug and play you can instantly use!

Quote:
Originally Posted by igo2war1 View Post
Thank you so much for your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Seducer View Post

Thank you alot for all that valuable information!
Old 02/04/2020, 19:22   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im very interessted, but i have had alot of experiance with scammers reasently. is it possible to get a trial to test it out b4 buying it?
Old 02/04/2020, 21:59   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

one of the best rotation bots i tried really high dps (always 2nd or 3rd in heroic raid) so powerful and easy to use and its really cheap if your gonna compare it with wow bots im really satisfied with it <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjee94 View Post
im very interessted, but i have had alot of experiance with scammers reasently. is it possible to get a trial to test it out b4 buying it?
this bot is not a scam ive tried it by myself and it works really good ^^
Old 02/05/2020, 00:41   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Possible to Vouch?
Old 02/05/2020, 18:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Eater View Post
Possible to Vouch?
Sure just email us and my staff will guide you through
Old 02/10/2020, 00:58   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AimSharp View Post
Sure just email us and my staff will guide you through
Emailed you didnt got anything back yet
Old 02/10/2020, 16:20   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just bought it, I'm waiting for support to answer me in the email, I'll be back soon to give feedback

EDIT: Best pixelbot ever 10/10

« wow shadowlands acc, many max lvls + spectral tiger | WoW Boost Service for Gold »