Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF WoW Main's best/reliable bot? Returning player

Discussion on LF WoW Main's best/reliable bot? Returning player within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF WoW Main's best/reliable bot? Returning player

So I am a returning Cata Player, at that time there was the main bot going around till they got sued. Since then I have been busy with other games, getting back in to the Main version of WoW, not classic. I see all the bots for Classic but, who makes the best Farm/Leveling bot, and who makes the best rotation bot for the Main Version of WoW?

Thanks in advanced, if you are trying to sell me something please link your forum post not the discord. Thanks!

Old 05/23/2020, 13:46   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
So I am a returning Cata Player, at that time there was the main bot going around till they got sued. Since then I have been busy with other games, getting back in to the Main version of WoW, not classic. I see all the bots for Classic but, who makes the best Farm/Leveling bot, and who makes the best rotation bot for the Main Version of WoW?

Thanks in advanced, if you are trying to sell me something please link your forum post not the discord. Thanks!
Also same here... was in Cata, returned recently and most likely used the same one you've mentioned... don't think they were actually sued though ... they said there was the potential so they wrapped it up along with a bunch of other game bots they had. *sigh* used it for years and it was great ... needed little knowledge which suited me great as I work shift work full time.

Also looking for another reliable one again.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2020, 15:34   #3

There is no good bot not for retail and not for classic .

The lua bots milking your money like a cow , you need to pay the unlocker , wich coast around 20 - 30 € and then you need to pay the bot wich is another 20 - 30 €.
So you pay 40 - 60 € a Month.
The ban chance is very high and all this bots are mostly based on the public ogasai project from 2016.

And the Pixel bots
They are a bit more save , but pixel bots have their own problems in navigation and rotation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2020, 02:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufflon12 View Post
There is no good bot not for retail and not for classic .

The lua bots milking your money like a cow , you need to pay the unlocker , wich coast around 20 - 30 and then you need to pay the bot wich is another 20 - 30 .
So you pay 40 - 60 a Month.
The ban chance is very high and all this bots are mostly based on the public ogasai project from 2016.

And the Pixel bots
They are a bit more save , but pixel bots have their own problems in navigation and rotation.
So GMR and other bots like that are no good?

What about the combat rotation bots? Surely there has to be something on the market in way of farming or at least a rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomguy1986 View Post
Also same here... was in Cata, returned recently and most likely used the same one you've mentioned... don't think they were actually sued though ... they said there was the potential so they wrapped it up along with a bunch of other game bots they had. *sigh* used it for years and it was great ... needed little knowledge which suited me great as I work shift work full time.

Also looking for another reliable one again.
Crazy right, damn I miss the good old honor buddy days

Old 05/25/2020, 16:47   #5

Quote:
So GMR and other bots like that are no good?
If you compare them with honorbuddy , they are just **** especially for the price.

All this bots are using the ogasai navmesh or the Luabox/ewt Navmesh wich is miles away from the honorbuddy mesh

Quote:
What about the combat rotation bots? Surely there has to be something on the market in way of farming or at least a rotation
Im sure there are private rota bots out there , but i dont know one
im using my own rota bot with TellMeWhen and image / pixel search on a remote pc with splashtop
Thanks
1 User
Old Yesterday, 08:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufflon12 View Post
If you compare them with honorbuddy , they are just **** especially for the price.

All this bots are using the ogasai navmesh or the Luabox/ewt Navmesh wich is miles away from the honorbuddy mesh

Im sure there are private rota bots out there , but i dont know one
im using my own rota bot with TellMeWhen and image / pixel search on a remote pc with splashtop
Good to know, sucks to hear though. Keep me in mind if you ever come across something! Thank you very much!