Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best bot for leveling to 120, transmog runs and grinding allied race rep?

Discussion on Best bot for leveling to 120, transmog runs and grinding allied race rep? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Best bot for leveling to 120, transmog runs and grinding allied race rep?

Title says it all, I want a bot that will do all of this plus leveling professions, I want the safest possible bot. I would like some tips to prevent bans too. My main interest is reaching 120, I don't plan to use it much after this.
Old 08/06/2018, 22:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
there is none
Old 08/12/2018, 18:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankchinaski View Post
there is none
yep R.I.P honorbuddy
Old 09/21/2018, 03:07   #4

Since honorbuddy went down I don't think anyone has stepped up. Buy a boost from WoW directly, no chance of getting banned and it's instant lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Alle PvP transmog mit 5 Coins | Alle kaufbaren transmog items
09/21/2016 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Ahoi zusammen, mich wundert's, dass das hier noch nicht gepostet wurde, von daher teile ich es mal mit euch. Item mit dem Ehrenabzeichen/ Gold kaufen Item im Leerenlager lagern Aus- und wieder einloggen -> Charakterfenster reicht. Item aus'm Leerenlager nehmen Item wieder am NPC verkaufen und Marke/ Gold zurückerhalten
[Selling] PS4 Leveling [RIFT RUNS] / [BOUNTY RUNS] / [HELLFIRE ACCESOIRE]
10/30/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
FIRST 5 CUSTOMERS WILL GET 25% OFF FOR ANY PURCHASE THIS INCLUDES ALSO IF YOU PICK MULTIPLY THINGS AT ONCE Hello everybody, I am here to offer you powerleveling and so on.. I am playing Demon Hunter currently Paragon 600+ ( to lazy to go to 1000 okay) First off. I am not selling my gear. You can keep anything you find through the process I won't take it, if I have something left for your character I will give it to you for free. I am doing anything on T6 any run will be held on T6...
Race On Bundle Account (Race 07, Race On, STCC:The Game) - 10€
05/14/2011 - Steam Trading - 10 Replies
Verkaufe euch einen Steam Account, welcher das Race On Paket drauf hat! - Race 07 - Race On - STCC:The Game Ich verkaufe ihn für eine 10er PSC. ;) Der Account ist 100% Active! http://s7.directupload.net/images/110506/yq2e22ab .jpg