Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PS4 Leveling [RIFT RUNS] / [BOUNTY RUNS] / [HELLFIRE ACCESOIRE]

Discussion on PS4 Leveling [RIFT RUNS] / [BOUNTY RUNS] / [HELLFIRE ACCESOIRE] within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PS4 Leveling [RIFT RUNS] / [BOUNTY RUNS] / [HELLFIRE ACCESOIRE]

FIRST 5 CUSTOMERS WILL GET 25% OFF FOR ANY PURCHASE THIS INCLUDES ALSO IF YOU PICK MULTIPLY THINGS AT ONCE

Hello everybody, I am here to offer you powerleveling and so on..

I am playing Demon Hunter currently Paragon 600+ ( to lazy to go to 1000 okay)

First off. I am not selling my gear. You can keep anything you find through the process I won't take it, if I have something left for your character I will give it to you for free.

I am doing anything on T6 any run will be held on T6 EXCEPT If you don't have one character on lvl 60 yet I will level you up from 1-70 in just 30-45 Minutes FOR FREE, Note I can only level you through (Master Difficulty) This is because on PS4 it is abit restricted as you need a lvl 60 character in order to select Torment difficulty, If you don't have one you won't be able to join anything higher than Master. THIS APPLIES ONLY IF YOU PURCHASE THE 250 PARAGON LEVEL PACKAGE FOR 20€ OR ANY HIGHER PACK

PARAGON LEVEL PACKAGE 250
Free Level up from 1-70
250 Paragon Level
You can keep any item you get (I will give my loot to you too)
100 Million Gold
2 Free Horadrim Cache runs
ONLY 11€

Paragon LEVEL 500 PACKAGE
Free Level up from 1-70
500 Paragon Level
You can keep any item you get (I will give my loot to you too)
200 Million Gold
4 Free Horadrim Cache Runs
ONLY 19€

NOTE I WILL GIVE MY CACHE LOOT TO YOU TOO

ANY PARAGON LEVEL BEYOND THIS WILL BE HELD THROUGH GRIFT 100 RUNS

RIFT RUNS

1 Normal Rift Run = 1€
10 Normal Rift Runs = 8€

BOUNTY RUNS ACT I - V

1 Horadrim Cache = 1,50 €
5 Horadrim Cache = 6,50 €
10 Horadrim Cache = 11,50 €

GREATER RIFT RUNS UP TO 100 LEVEL RIFT RUN

1 GRIFT Run = 2,50 €
5 GRIFT Runs = 10 €
10 GRIFT Runs = 17 €
(Note: I am doing 100 Level runs only if you purchased the 500 Paragon Level Package)

HELLFIRE STUFF
1 Accesoire 3 €

ALL RUNS ARE MANUAL RUNS, IT MEANS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY AUTOPILOT STUFF.

PAYMENTS WILL BE HELD THROUGH PAYPAL.

ALMOST ALL RUNS ARE VERY FAST YOU DON'T NEED TO HUG ME JUST STAY ABIT AWAY AND LET ME SLAIN THEM ALL.

Request a Trade if you are interested and include your PSN so I can add you.

I am able to talk in GERMAN and ENGLISH.

My time is GMT +1 from 7pm - 1 am (Yes I am working during the day.. >.>)
At Weekend I am almost available at all times, I am sorry If I can't message you / add you right away I may be doing something else that is importand. heh....

At Weekend I am mostly online

I will update this from time to time, Prices may change, You can pm me or write here, I will try to answer any question.
Old 10/30/2014, 22:25   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep
Purchased Paragorn lvl 500 for me and my friend.
Seller is serious and professional.
Thanks
Old 10/30/2014, 22:32   #3

thanks for the purchase, 4 more discounts left.