Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AIO Bot – Detected

Discussion on AIO Bot – Detected within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/20/2009, 20:14   #16

elite*gold: 57
Würde ich nicht tun. Gut möglich dass dein Account nicht gebannt, jedoch geflaggt ist.
Das heißt, es kanns ein, dass Blizz ein Auge auf dich hat. Warte mal so 2 Wochen...
Old 12/21/2009, 06:08   #17

elite*gold: 0
While its one thing to "think" it's detected, it hasn't been proven yet. Cypher and kynox are not blizzard, and do not know if people are 100% banned or not.

Regardless, we took servers down to further investigate.

As mentioned, bot has been live 2 years in china, hundreds of thousands using it; no banwaves.
Old 12/22/2009, 00:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
While its one thing to "think" it's detected, it hasn't been proven yet. Cypher and kynox are not blizzard, and do not know if people are 100% banned or not.

Regardless, we took servers down to further investigate.

As mentioned, bot has been live 2 years in china, hundreds of thousands using it; no banwaves.
Because Blizzard dont care about non commercial bots , or do you believe that the warden update 1 day after your bot was Released in english language were a coincidence?

Cypher and kynox can see for what warden is scanning , its scanning for AIObot. And also i dont know why you lie to your custommers that your bot is 100% extern.

p.s : Please excuse me for my Bad english , still learning.
Old 12/22/2009, 02:02   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atturo View Post
Because Blizzard dont care about non commercial bots , or do you believe that the warden update 1 day after your bot was Released in english language were a coincidence?

Cypher and kynox can see for what warden is scanning , its scanning for AIObot. And also i dont know why you lie to your custommers that your bot is 100% extern.

p.s : Please excuse me for my Bad english , still learning.
Maybe it wasnt a coincidence that blizzard update warden after the release of the english version.
B U T Cypher and Kynox doesnt said that warden search for AIOBot, they said its possible that warden detect the bot, because of a bad coded dll that injects into WoW.

Its a really big mistake, but no impossible mistake. Hope they are educated enought to fix it.

The only thing thats make me sad is that Drew doesnt said that AIOBot does inject...
Old 12/22/2009, 02:24   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by god187 View Post

The only thing thats make me sad is that Drew doesnt said that AIOBot does inject...

I remember comments like:" Its 100% safe"

Hmm, when i think back, i never touched a bot when the devs made comments like this...
Old 12/22/2009, 05:32   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post

was in this thread too...
Quote:
lol Wybot pwns all these bots by 9000%... and that aktuele bot thingy is in german... I like the Chinesisch hehe
Quote:
Yeah it owns, and newuser, who are you exactly from ***************? are you drew, shen, crazy?

Seems like you were quite the fanboi too haha. Seriously, why do people just buy shit bots they have no clue what there injecting? You trust your wow accounts to idiots that just rip code from other bots that claim to be 100% safe from warden. Use your heads people don't buy into shit you have no clue about.
Old 12/22/2009, 09:42   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by saggles420 View Post
Seems like you were quite the fanboi too haha. Seriously, why do people just buy **** bots they have no clue what there injecting? You trust your wow accounts to idiots that just rip code from other bots that claim to be 100% safe from warden. Use your heads people don't buy into **** you have no clue about.
Not everyone around has a clue about programming software, you know? The bot itself is a nice piece of software though, actually no competitor is able to touch it when it comes down to features. Customers without knowledge will never know about safety issues. No matter how you put it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2009, 12:16   #23

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Seems like you were quite the fanboi too haha. Seriously, why do people just buy **** bots they have no clue what there injecting? You trust your wow accounts to idiots that just rip code from other bots that claim to be 100% safe from warden. Use your heads people don't buy into **** you have no clue about.
As long as you are happy with yourself it's fine for me...
Old 12/27/2009, 21:30   #24

Quote:
Despite what kynox and cypher have stated about it being "detectable" no one has been banned yet via detection. Its an incredible bot, and will be up again next week if all goes well.
Old 12/27/2009, 21:33   #25

Nice, but yeah bossland owns a 'company' that makes bots, cypher and kynox just said it could be detected, just as much as that gatherbuddy ****...

anyway please keep me updated
Old 12/28/2009, 07:10   #26

I would say we will seen that like veray year in Fall around May...
Old 12/28/2009, 10:37   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathoor View Post
I would say we will seen that like veray year in Fall around May...
I'd say you still don't know ****, buddy.

You're just ****** because you were too stupid to configure your bot, hence your complains on *************** forums.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2009, 14:00   #28

Received Thanks: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabana344 View Post
I'd say you still don't know ****, buddy.

You're just ****** because you were too stupid to configure your bot, hence your complains on *************** forums.
He need a 1Click Configuration Bot.
Old 12/28/2009, 17:39   #29

lol, Wybot config was like, select profile, select quest mode, select load waypoints and it worked
Old 01/02/2010, 12:25   #30

Quote:
Clarification

Lately i’ve had a couple people tell me ProBotters(AIOBot) are claiming I’m their “Warden Guy”. I just want to clarify that i have no intentions of helping this group of people.

This is the second time they have publicly lied to their community; i seriously do not recommend this bot.

PS: The ‘kynox’ user on their forum is not me.
Closed Thread