Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wybot

Discussion on Wybot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 12/02/2009, 22:46   #271

elite*gold: 0
stell dein char mal in menethil am Greifen ab und starte deinen Bot.
Old 12/02/2009, 22:54   #272

elite*gold: 3
bin grad dabei hoffe es funkt, der hat wohl versucht sich mit 22 Flugpkt zu holen is dann aber in der Tiefenbahn stecken geblieben darum hab ich skipped wird wohl der Grund sein warum der den Flugpkt nciht finden kann^^
Old 12/03/2009, 12:51   #273

Welche Klasse/Rasse laeuft denn am fluessigstem??

Also, ohne dass man noch viel selbst machen muss...
Old 12/03/2009, 13:30   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossland View Post

Einfach mal nebenbei zur Aufklärung
Bossland big mistake dont get into what you dont have all the facts of maybe contact me first I Donno you seem to like to save face so all I can say is you may want to consider to edit your post before **** hits fan.
I can go make 10 websites in chinese and say someone is falsely claiming to be me.

Do you know I was the one that told newuser2.0 about wybot first to get him to partner up? The reason he does not know about the other source is because I saved it as a playing card.

THE facts are they jumped the gun and tried to sell for 25 usd the chinese version now there selling it for 15 usd.

IF this gets to out of hand I will post all chat logs from msn with new user regarding this message not just text but screenshot after screenshot.

My advise is dont get into the chinese bot market with out doing some research and even then dont get involved unless you can meet the person face to face.

If a flame war is needed to proove myself I dont mind I have all evidence to back up my claims.
Old 12/03/2009, 14:19   #275

The only reason i am putting my head into this is to protect the people around, Honorbuddy has no Questing now, but in some months we will.

Quote:
I can go make 10 websites in chinese and say someone is falsely claiming to be me.
You are telling me wybot.cn is an scamming site created some days ago to discredit you ? Come on i need 10 seconds to see when it was created 2008-06-05 14:54

Quote:
Do you know I was the one that told newuser2.0 about wybot first to get him to partner up?
The then NeUser reallised you dont have any money to pay for an licence ... maybe ?
And had to by it alone?

Quote:
The reason he does not know about the other source is because I saved it as a playing card.
You saved the stolen code as an playcard ? For what ?
Why ever tell probotters about the bot, when you have such a big legit card to play, just play it ... i do not believe on any of your words.

Quote:
My advise is dont get into the chinese bot market with out doing some research and even then dont get involved unless you can meet the person face to face.

If a flame war is needed to proove myself I dont mind I have all evidence to back up my claims.
Explain me then why WYBOT.cn , this is the site where the bot is being sold in china all the time, is claiming you have stolen code ?
Old 12/03/2009, 15:15   #276

We all seen a lot Bots come and go,

I made the Mistake to try some of them and even once got ripped of by Farmer John, bevor he went totally private. The Reason I believe Bossland is because he is the only one of all Botsellers who gives you a refund if you dont like his Bot and I know were his Firm is located and His Name.

If was Farmer John had ***** then, he would have paid the Money back to all new Users.

All other Resellers for Chinese Bots like Wybot Mimic Gremlin watever you call them now, are only resellers and I dont believe them ****.

I have Seen how long Zuruss and others needed to get Userrequests done (mostly never) thats the reason I turned my Back on Wowgremlin.
Old 12/03/2009, 17:12   #277

elite*gold: 3
Hope Mainbot or english is comming =(
Old 12/03/2009, 17:25   #278

Bossland why not be honest your scared of wowgremlin WHY you reg mmogremlin to prevent them from expanding plain and simple. Id say honorbuddy will have questing maybe in 10 months from now. In the mean time enjoy your user base numbers plumit.

I wanted to partner with newuser I even offered them aionbuddy when they were trying to steal that from me but they lost that and I got sole reseller. Now aion bots are dead for now both szbot that he sells and aionbuddy are not up at least I dont continune to sell aionbuddy.
what did szbot do put o ya its safe to bot yay lets go boom yesterday 26000 more banned lol. now they understand its not safe to bot =)
Old 12/03/2009, 17:27   #279

Any RAF (Partymode) Support in the Bot ?

Gibts einen RAF support für den Party EXP mode ?
Old 12/03/2009, 18:23   #280

Old 12/03/2009, 20:20   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littledagger View Post
Hope Mainbot or english is comming =(
2 weeks is when the actual legit english version will be out.
Old 12/03/2009, 21:28   #282

Kann mir jemand mal das Tutorial von Shen verlinken oder Kopieren und irgendwo hochladen ? Währe super sich mal einzulesen
Old 12/03/2009, 21:51   #283

elite*gold: LOCKED
Old 12/03/2009, 21:59   #284

Welche Klasse/Rasse laeuft denn am fluessigstem??

Also, ohne dass man noch viel selbst machen muss...
Old 12/03/2009, 22:07   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhilor View Post
Kann man nur sehen wenn man gekauft hat, daher währe eine "Kopie" nett