Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wow paths/wp fürn bot

Discussion on wow paths/wp fürn bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 185
wow paths/wp fürn bot

Huhu,
gibt es irgendeine Möglichkeit/Programm für einen Bot, das die x,y Coordinaten anzeigt und auch abläuft? Oder muss man das alles per Memoryreading selbst schreiben? Benutze Autoit für den Kampfablauf!

Danke für jeden Post!
Old 10/12/2009, 20:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
ja es gibt die möglichkeit, aber ich werde nichts weiter als ja sagen, denn
was du hier grad für post gebracht hast... sowas kriegt nichma klein ali inner sonderschule hin... soviel faulheit, einfach mal suchen und logisch denken, hah, ja genau, LOGISCHES DENKEN das wäre VIELLEICHT, aber nur ganzganz vielleicht, miniwini vielleicht angebracht...
so long
Old 10/13/2009, 13:41   #3

elite*gold: 185
Aha ich bin also Faul?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kalimdor Flight Paths - Alliance (WoWPorty2)
03/06/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
First off I would like to thank Cencil for the wonderful hack! Directions ::rtfm: 1. If you have used the paths from the previous post located at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wow-exploits-hacks -tools-macros/479085-eastern-kingdom-flight-paths- alliance-wowporty2.html Then you should be located in Rachet after you get off the boat. Continue to step 2. 2. Start as a Human/Dwarf/Gnome or get your Night Elf/Draenei to the Eastern Kingdoms. 3. Make sure you have Burning Crusade...
[Autoit]Paths/WayPoints
09/02/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Nevermind solved. Completed path #request close + delete
Help on recording paths for AutoIT
05/05/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
I have little experience in AutoIt, and I was wondering if someone can explain to me how to record a path or (clicks), then recall that later with a hotkey. For example: I start at (x, y). Then end up at (x2, y2). Set that to a hotkey ctrl-c, then whenever I start back at (x, y), press the hotkey then end up back to (x2, y2).
mimic paths
04/01/2009 - WoW Bots - 0 Replies
hiho, es geht um wow mimic elite, wisst ihr wo es eine art antständiges profile-package gibt? ps: jep, google don't helps..
Best RB Paths/Patterns? List?
10/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
I was wondering what were the best reborn paths to go. Anyone care to help me make a list? Starts->Firsts->Seconds Fire->___->___ Water->___->___ Warrior->___->___ Trojan->___->___ Archer->___->___