Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW LVL - Honor Farm Bot 3.3.5a

Discussion on WoW LVL - Honor Farm Bot 3.3.5a within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question WoW LVL - Honor Farm Bot 3.3.5a

Hallo,

Ich suche einen LVL - Ehre Farmbot für einen P-Server von WoW der auf den Patchstand 3.3.5a Woltk ist.

Würde mich über jede hilfreiche Antwort freuen

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Old 04/14/2014, 16:32   #2

elite*gold: 420

Works on molten, auto join to the bg and play.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW Level / Honor / Farm Service
05/18/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 12 Replies
Level / Honor / Farm Service by CEN Celtec Deutsch: Würde gerne meinen Service anbieten. Es wird nur per Bot gelevelt ( Honorbuddy) 4 Jahre Bot Erfahrung IP ist aus Deutschland
[B] Honor Farm Service [S]Paypal,Psc
10/05/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, ich biete hier für das neue Addon und die neue Season für die Faulen einen Ehre Farm Service. Ich farm euch so viel Ehre ihr wollt in relativ schneller Zeit. Kann euch dann auch die Items kaufen, die ihr mir sagt. Sprich wenn ihr euch wieder einloggt habt ihr das Gear wie erwünscht und braucht es nicht mehr selber farmen. Kann euch auch leveln per Bg's wenn ihr wollt. Bezahlung per Psc oder Paypal. (Auf Anfrage kann ich euch auch meine Skype Addy geben)
[WTS] Honor Farm Method(Automatic)
05/06/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Good evening. It has passed already 1,5 years from the discovery of Honor Farm Method which was created by me and only now I wish to sell this method for a good price because i have switched my work and now i am working with Lineage2 project. This method allows you to get 750k(750000) in around 8-10 hours AUTOMATICALLY depending on your configurations and your PC speed. But it works only on private servers. It is preferable that the buyer is doing or going to do business with selling...
Offering help with leveling/honor/farm
03/26/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 28 Replies
I offering leveling, honor and badge service, its one-man service only me without help outside( friends, family or bots/scripts). A few words about me, playing WoW around 4 years so far I played with every class and skilled up every profesion atleast to 440. I am playing with European IP, leaving in Europe but outside EU, while playing your char you can speak with me over msn, icq or skype( ofc if is conversation over text messages playing will be a bit slower). I can screenshot and send you...
[Release][Video] on How to Go Under AV to Farm Honor&Other places
02/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
These exploits have never been done before. You will be able to surf the internet while getting honor in AV, and MANY other places to have advantages in multiple different BG's. View the video at : Stage6 MMO - Video and Download Omen3