Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fishing bot?

Discussion on Fishing bot? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Fishing bot?

Hey all,
I used to play WoW about 5 years ago, been a very long time lurker on the forums and I'm literally downloading WoW as we speak as I'm about to try get back into it somewhat.

I was wondering, a long time ago me and my friend used to have a bot/macro wish was an auto fisher that automatically casts continuously but also it only kept the fish you would want, and automatically dropped the lower tier fish.

Is there anything like this that anyone knows of? I can't for the life of me remember what it was called to even see if there is an updated version so I'm stumped!

If you don't get what I mean you can ask me for more details,
all in all it was an auto fisher that dropped lower tier fish whilst it kept the better ones (or ones you specified).

EDIT:I have had a look at MrFishIt and mmocrawlerbot but I'm not sure exactly if it has the feature I was looking for...

Or would I have to get a separate addon?

Anyone able to help?

Thanks guys in advance.
Old 01/30/2014, 23:59   #2

elite*gold: 10
I second that search
Old 02/01/2014, 09:05   #3

elite*gold: 140
You can use crawlerbot fishing (free) and some plugins to remove junk items from inventory
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2014, 11:42   #4

elite*gold: 0

- Full Free atm.
- Simple Fishing
- Flying Pool Fishing
- all inventory actions you want...
- Fishing Trainers
- 1-600 Fishing Profiles
- and a lot more fishing stuff...
Thanks