Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gold Farming Bot (Honorbuddy)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold Farming Bot (Honorbuddy)

Hi guys.

I have been searching all over the internet for this, with no luck. So I thought that maybe someone here could be able to help me.

I am looking for an insane Gold Farming Bot, it can use whatever it like, but prefered is a really good mining route with autosell in AH.

All the help I could get from HonorBuddy's forum was to make one of my own, but I do not have time to do this, nor am I enough experienced in such programs to do so.

So I am asking two questions. Does anybody know of a free/payed bot that does this?

Is someone here experienced with these programs that can make/have made a bot like this that i could pay to make/sell the bot to me?

Regards,
Snixoz

Old   #2

the bot you are searching for is honorbuddy. and hopefully EZBot in the near future.

what do you have to do in honorbuddy to accomplish your targets:
buy a license.
Download the program and some plugins/addons
record your farming routes, than you'll have private routes, that no others use.
set up HBRelog to switch farmingroutes on a sheduled base
auto AH is also possible with the Professionbuddy botbase.

Honorbuddy is able to do everything you want. but be prepared, that your account(s) will get a ban. sooner or later.

About the farming: EZBot is the better Bot to farm. i didn't use it for a couple of month now, cos i switched to another game to earn my daily bread and alcohol.
As i left the wow botting scene EZBot wasn't really able to run a good AH script.

i am back in wow with just 10 accounts since 1 week now. to test how fast the acounts will be banned. if you need some assistance, send me a PM here with your skype details. i will contact you there.

Old   #3

Sorry for the off topic but the most of the topics arround here are in DE. I am looking for a bot for leveling and for honor farm. There is any good for both things? They are safe or I can be banned? What are the odds of that happen?

Best regards and thx in advance for your help

Tags
farming, honorbuddy, world of warcraft, world of warcraft bot