Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RwBot - Bot which supports Pirox/Glider profiles

Discussion on RwBot - Bot which supports Pirox/Glider profiles within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RwBot - Bot which supports Pirox/Glider profiles

Hello everyone,

We would like to introduce to you RwBot - a bot which won't let you down.

It is very easy to use and gets the job done.

We've got nothing to hide. Head over to rwbot.com to download your 100% free trial.

Then Load a multi-file pirox profile, with questing, random paths, portal-interaction, mailbox, vendor paths etc, zone changing and..... IT WILL WORK :-)

please make sure you are running the latest version (through Start.exe as administrator).

We have made sure that multi-botting is effective. You can actually bot on as many characters as you wish on the same machine. WoW windows *CAN* overlap, they just can't be minimised.
In theory they can be even minimised when you are not doing mining/herbalism.

How to use:

1)Run WoW , log onto your character
2) start RwBot as admin, select your character, load a Pirox/Glider profile
3) select 'do mining' and use flying mount in RwBot Settings Tab.
4) select the spells you want your character to use.
5) Reset your WoW key-bindings to defaults. Turn on auto-loot , and loot key to NONE (interface menu in WoW). Leave only the bottom spell bar open.
6) Place your Flying mount on the bottom spell bar (leave only the bottom spell bar open). 2nd TAB, 4th SLOT
7) Woah... You are DONE!!!!! Hit Start;P

As you can see, it is VERY easy to set up. What is more a tutorial would be displayed when you run it for the first time.

Example Pirox profile : (Uldum, 6 random loops)

Good Luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2012, 01:53   #2

Tried some Hours with the Bot, but it didnt work very well.

I cant run Profiles like:

Dont know why you have it in your Forum and it didnt work. It didnt even Start.
Error: Loading 'settings.ini' failed"
Old 01/20/2012, 10:47   #3

@Politiker , please spend a couple of minuts to configure it properly first. We are getting wonderful opinions at ********* etc and I assure you that everything works 100% fine after set up properly.

Please keep in mind, it is NOT 100% pirox profile compatible as of yet so you might find a profile which does NOT work superb. (DIFFICULT TO FIND ONE!)However we ARE getting closer and closer to a full pirox profile support. Most of the functions like questing, multi-file profiles, random paths. Rwbot does supports vendor paths, ghost paths, resurecting at the spirit healer, mouse clicks, sendchat, detecting quest state, interaction with items, NPCs etc. Support of Swift flight form, skinning, fishing, priest forms, shaman totems, you name it.

SO, we encourage more people to try our software, we can provide 3 FREE license keys to people with enough reputation points to give it a go and review NOTHING TO HIDE
We've got lots of customers already with VERY few complaints.

A couple of previous profile creators already moved on our side, so you can expect GREAT results.

It already DOES work ***GREAT**, download it, and follow the couple of simple steps I have mentioned.

We've got a couple pirox community profile creators testing the gathering profiles 10+ hours a day multi-boxing, and I assure you it works FINE.

ALSO, we've already got some German customers, who asked about the possibilty of making RwBot with a German GUI, IF anyone is nterested in helping out, just hit me. We are constatntly working to meet your demands.
Old 01/21/2012, 12:36   #4

Hi,

first i must say my english is bad, so sorry i mus use google trans :-).

We tested the bot, this has a lot of potential if:
- The import works pirox profile and then profile the work also
- The bot fly with us very choppy
- There are good fight-specific class (key) is Settings. Currently you have to adjust everything yourself what is possible also very ineffective
- German Support is provided in the forum ()
- Mail to relog timer and intergrieren offered in
- Forum Chat

Super is:
- The quick fixes of the bots
- The simplicity
- The demo to start the bots

------------------
Wir testeten den Bot. Dieser hat einiges an potential, wenn:
- der pirox profil import klappt und die profile danach auch funktionieren
- der Bot flog bei uns sehr abgehackt
- es gute Klassenspezifische Kampf (key)Settings gibt. Aktuell muss man alles selbst einstellen was zudem nur sehr uneffektiv möglich ist
- Deutscher Support im Forum gewährleistet wird ()
- Mail to und relog timer im bot intergrieren
- Forum Chat

Super ist:
- die schnellen Updates des bots
- die Einfachheit
- das Demo nach start des bots
Old 01/21/2012, 13:10   #5

Thank you for your comment!
If the flight feels choppy, please make sure that you have reset key-bindings to defaults inside of World Of Warcraft. Other thing, RwBot does not use CTM and will NOT use CTM. That is becouse we do not want to inffer with WoW's internals in ANY way. So it WILL feel a bit more choppy compared to when using CTM. But come on. It doesn't fly THAT bad xD.

You do not need to use any kind of import-tool to make Pirox profiles work. Just load it.

Come on peaple use it...give it some love xD GIVE it a try and let us know ! xD

We would be more than happy to open a german sub-forum if needed.

Cheers.
Old 01/21/2012, 14:05   #6

whats about class settings which can be choosed? My Char (Feral) dont attack, i set combat spells, heal spells, and buffs. Also i activated cat form and swift flight form. I Targeted a yellow mob and choosed attack in bot. After that i was attacked by a red mob. In this time i dont attacked yellow mob, dont know why. I died....

AFter that and after i life again i tried to attack (with bot) the red mob. bot says

"warming up.... Hmmm.. did the target run away?"

Edit: disabled ctm and now its ok
Old 01/21/2012, 19:24   #7

Quote:
Edit: disabled ctm and now its ok
Buddy, good to hear that it is OK now, it must be xD
RwBot is simple to use, you just need to select combat spells which ones you want it to use, healisng spells and buffs.Everything would be presented to you inside rwbot. You just need to pick the right ones.

In case anyone else is having problems I will be GLAD to help
Remember there is support at our forums anytime you need it.
Old 01/21/2012, 21:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwBot View Post
RwBot is simple to use, you just need to select combat spells which ones you want it to use, healisng spells and buffs.Everything would be presented to you inside rwbot. You just need to pick the right ones.
My Char (Feral) dont attack, i set combat spells, heal spells, and buffs. Also i activated cat form and swift flight form. I Targeted a yellow mob and choosed attack in bot. After that i was attacked by a red mob. In this time i dont attacked yellow mob, dont know why. I died....

What can i do if it dont work?

again, sorry for my bad english.
Old 01/22/2012, 23:58   #9

Here's a link to the APK, which can be installed on Android mobile client

There was a new release a couple of minuts ago, we have improved the waypoint creator. New blocks and loops can be added by a push of a button.
Also any commands can be written 'by hand' directly to the Waypoint-Log control and then saved to a file.
Old 01/24/2012, 17:52   #10

There have been many tweaks to the bot, especially for gathering.
Feel free to check it out.
Old 01/24/2012, 17:58   #11

For how long are you able to use the Trial Version?
Old 01/25/2012, 01:45   #12

Trial version can be run for 10-15 minut periods. You can restart it as many times as you wish.
Old 01/25/2012, 10:39   #13

i'll check it out. Thx mate!
Old 01/25/2012, 11:45   #14

no problem, we are currently working with profiles creators to support some very advanced profiles which include managing variables etc. actually there is only a couple of things missing.

Quote:
Example logic we're working on atm:

1) from inn go to bank and deposit items using "/sendchat" commands

2) deposit gold into guild bank using a "/sendchat" command

3) fly to a repair vendor and repair

4) fly to inscription vendor in org and run a set of custom "/sendchat" and z=sleepit commands to craft glyphs that are out of stock (this is the most advanced part of my profile it was made by me it turns raw herbs into glyphs, buying all needed mats)

5) after glyphs are made fly to AH where several ah/mailbox loops are made - auctions are canceled and posted all with the use of "/sendchat" and "sleepit"

6) after the auction house the bot flys to portals where one of the following 4 portals is randomly chosen as a farm spot hyjal/deepholm/twilight highlands/uldum

7) once a portal has been chosen the bot will randomly choose from up to 6 different loops to farm, but will run no more then 4 loops, this is the loop logic:

8) after the 4 random loops of the farm zone are run the bot with hearth to org and start all over again
Hello, We would like you to know that support of the following commands has been added (examples)

z=InitVar("Loop1Done", 0)
z=SetVar("Loop1Done", 0)
z=J2PIfClass("Warrior","AHL2INS|AHR2INS")
z=EnterPortal("Portal to Hyjal")
Random(-4, 4),
z=J2PIf("$Loop2Done", 1, "GoTo")
,also RwBot now suppports waypoints with Random adds
z157=WPX 1613.4 + Random(-1, 1), -4420.1 + Random(-1, 1), 15.78, 0 )

Enjoy :_) And as always.. more features on the way....
Old 01/27/2012, 01:08   #15

Today we've fixed a couple of bugs related specifically to spells detection , that's our response to your reports saying that some of Paladyn's spells were not detected) So, if a particular spell is nonexistent in our database you will be able to use it anyway. It will be just marked as unknown.
Other than that, there was a fix which, as we believe, has fixed problems with strange behavior after changing zones once and for all. :-)

And as always, if you experience any bugs, if you have any ideas as to what could be included in the next realease, just give us a hint!