Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LAZY BOT ENDE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation LAZY BOT ENDE

Stand Dienstag 7.6.2011

So wie die neuesten Meldungen von der Lazybot Hp (Arutha) zu deuten sind wird ab Sofort wohl Lazybot ersatzlos eingestellt und zwar alle Versionen.
Diskutiert werden kann hier

Old   #2

Link zur Quelle bitte..

Old   #3

es endet nicht

Quote:
If you have not visited the forum since Friday you most likely won't understand the post below but please read this

Open "letter" to the community of LazyBot
I have to say that it has been nice to read most of the posts in this thread/PM's that i have gotten and it has bought back a bit of faith in the project.
I guess i forgot that there are many out there who enjoys the bot that i just simply never hear from as they do not have problems/complain but simply "silently" thank me for the bot (But you could say thank you now and then ).

When i wrote the post about closing i where 100% sure that LazyBot should "die" but after reading all the posts and looking at the amount of code and time i spent on LazyBot (and the great contributes of this forum has spent on it) i will continue the project while someone is still using and enjoying the bot.

I have decided that the bot will get updated for patch 4.2 and will be maintained in the future although on a small scale mostly fixing bugs in the near future.

I have also decided to stop taking in new members for unknown period of time and users that complain/"I want everything please fix it" will simply get banned by me....

Notice: While i will keep on maintaining LazyBot as a free and simple alternative to other paid bots it will be on a lower scale and some features may die and be replaced by others more simple to maintain. I will still visit the forum for support issues but i hope others will try to contribute and answer questions and help keep the forum in-order.

You know now under which terms i am going to continue LazyBot (lesser time used and i am no longer trying to compete with other paid bots) and if thats not what you want you are free to find a different bot.

I am going to reopen the forum for posting now.

Best Regards
Arutha
Quelle:
Old   #4

@neuling
man sollte vorher mal lesen was da steht und dann hier posten

Old   #5

Das ist der Post von Arutha von Heute Morgen

I have decided to close down LazyBot and will no longer be maintaining it.
The reason is a mix of to little time (to fix and add features), to few donations and to many complains/people ignoring the forum rules.
LazyBot has ended up feeling like a second (unpaid) job and as i talked with another user about it should be fun to create something for free but it no longer is.

I want to say thank you to all those who donated and contributed to the forum!!!

LazyBot will eventually stop working when Blizzard releases the next patch and there will not be any updates/handing over source the project is not dead.
Old   #6

Klick doch auf die Quelle die ich dir schon drunter gepackt habe.

Und wenns englisch hängt nimm nen Übersetzer.

Das Forum ist wieder offen. Und das Wiki online. Nur dürfen sich keine neuen Leute anmelden, der entwickler wird weniger zeit mit dem bot verbringen.

Und das beste:

"I want everything please fix it" will simply get banned by me...."
Old   #7

elite*gold: 37
Auf der Homepage finde ich keinerlei Posts die darrauf hindeuten, Link bitte
Old   #8

Achso der Beitrag den ich hier gepostet habe lässt sich nur im angemeldet Zustand sehen

also erst anmelden dann kann man lesen das er nicht aufhört.
Old   #9

@Nelunia
Das was Neuling gepostet hat war von freitag
und am montag oder sonntag hat arutha sich umentschieden. steht da eig auch fett, bzw stand da fett xd
Old   #10

elite*gold: LOCKED
Das Project Lazybot wird weiter geführt er hat geplannt den bot weiter zu fixen und für 4.2 fertig zu machen Quelle im Forum mann muss angemeldet sein