Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to lvl acc's if ur a lazy bum

Discussion on how to lvl acc's if ur a lazy bum within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old 06/17/2007, 02:30   #2

Yet another useless post in addition to your last "OMFG I got a deebee now I love conquer so much!!!" post. What kind of tip is this? "Leave your archer in TG for a month". I'm sure a pre-schooler would know that. Leave any character in TG for a year and I guarantee that s/he will be at least level 135. A tip is not the retelling of common sense, it's actually something that you discover from experience. >.>
Old 06/17/2007, 02:34   #3

Well wtf u meen i found a deebee i never posted that only the love part lol .No im not hiii
Old 06/17/2007, 06:24   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by requiescence@Jun 17 2007, 02:30
Yet another useless post in addition to your last "OMFG I got a deebee now I love conquer so much!!!" post. What kind of tip is this? "Leave your archer in TG for a month". I'm sure a pre-schooler would know that. Leave any character in TG for a year and I guarantee that s/he will be at least level 135. A tip is not the retelling of common sense, it's actually something that you discover from experience. >.>
lol wow how much of a noob are u flaming a person who is trying to help y dont u stop wasting ur time doing this and do something to help instead of insulting
Old 06/17/2007, 06:31   #5

yes thank you XxDarkKillaxX
Old 06/17/2007, 07:18   #6

Actually his observation is incorrect. It would not only take more then just 1-2 months to even think about leveling that fast, but you would also need to supply the archer with money to enter tg, which adds up to a million after a while. You also need to keep skills leveled, and bow leveled as well as upping the equipment. A lot more time and effort is involved then just simply put your archer into TG for 1-2 months. This is all my archer does, minus a few rare hunting trips but she simply just has all unique gear and TGs 24/7 (kinda).

[side note]
If you plan on posting a tip or something you feel of use to the community. Please format it into a way all can understand. If it involves steps, include those in an easy numbered fashion. Thanks!
[/side note]

~Chris
Old 06/19/2007, 04:25   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by requiescence@Jun 17 2007, 02:30
Hence the dam words "Lazy ***" it's for some one who dosen;t want to go to ape city and get plvled or bird island it's for someone who wants to have a high lvl arch and just enjoy the dam game
Old 06/19/2007, 04:54   #8

Hmm, all in all this is somewhat correct.
But I do have to agree that it should be common sense.
Old 06/19/2007, 06:55   #9

so this whole thing says pretty much to go to tg?...im not trying to be mean or nething but seriously you could add stuff like where to stand to get better exp to make this thread worth nething :/....
here ill do it for you

T T T . T . T T T
x x x x x x x

there you go T= scarecrow thingys
x= stakes
. = you...
(lol not a perfect pic cuz the x's are off but you get wut i mean)
Old 06/19/2007, 07:33   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto@Jun 19 2007, 04:54
U ******* listen to me u ******* *** whole idc if i get banned for this but u know what **** u man not everyone knows ok everyone arnt profeionals like ur ***** *** wtf man im tryign to help evp and this is what i get from dicks like u well ******* screw off
Old 06/19/2007, 07:54   #11

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Rohit8180+Jun 19 2007, 01:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rohit8180 @ Jun 19 2007, 01:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KatsuAkimoto@Jun 19 2007, 04:54
U ******* listen to me u ******* *** whole idc if i get banned for this but u know what **** u man not everyone knows ok everyone arnt profeionals like ur ***** *** wtf man im tryign to help evp and this is what i get from dicks like u well ******* screw off [/b][/quote]
Not to be mean, but it doesn't take a pro to know that TG gives you basically free overnight exp.

While your intentions are good, your information isn't. Not only is it general knowledge that 99.9% of the community knows, but it is very basic and didn't include things that -would- help noobs like as said standing locations or anything. There are basically no more secrets to TG. Everyone knows 20 stakes level your proficiencies fastest, most know where to stand, and everyone knows that you go to your level stakes.
Old 06/19/2007, 22:10   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Rohit8180@Jun 19 2007, 07:33
U ******* listen to me u ******* *** whole idc if i get banned for this but u know what **** u man not everyone knows ok everyone arnt profeionals like ur ***** *** wtf man im tryign to help evp and this is what i get from dicks like u well ******* screw off
not nice.