Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hopper: Free Gather Bot!

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trygon11 View Post
Speed hack is too obvious imo. the login thing is cool good way to bring people to your website.
I am sortof confused by the warden status thing, im assuming green means im good but, it saying warden status monitored makes me somewhat uneasy.
If it's monitored then the bot will close when a new warden scan is detected, so you'll be safe.

Old   #122

homepage looks 100% same like goldraker.... and now we all think about this^^

Old   #123

New version has been released which fixes some bugs found in the last version.
Old   #124

i gotta use my username and password i use to get on here right? because everytime i go to log in to hopper it says Login Status: An error occured. i havent used hopper in a while and this part is new help me out if you can im deleted the file twice to see if it was just a bug reset my password and it still does the same thing...... and thank everyone who helps me

Old   #125

ok i logged in and everything. when i go to start hopper wow and hopper crashes, or if will look for a herb/ore when it finds one it will crash. is there something im doing wrong pretty sure the only thing that has changed since i last used hopper was the loggin which is pretty cool
Old   #126

The bot is currently not monitoring Warden. You may not use the bot until it does. Please restart WoW and the bot if this appears for a long period of time.

???
Old   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj1403 View Post
The bot is currently not monitoring Warden. You may not use the bot until it does. Please restart WoW and the bot if this appears for a long period of time.

???
might want to keep up with the forums on the website. This wouldnt be the best place to get support, i just check back on n see whats going on. Im sure u already know the address, ive seen ur SN on there or one like it. if not, the link is a above post........ you might want to post a new thread if need be or message the Admin. like i said, u wont find much support on here anymore.

Make sure you have the latest release downloaded. V4 has been posted twice, the last one having the fix.
Old   #128

I have a problem if I use the robot in the shadow of high country farm. He does not mount automatically on flies and even in other areas that are close to the limit. transulatet with Google
Old   #129

you now have to pay for the bot.... :\ buuummmmmmeeerrrrrr
Old   #130

i thought this was always gonna be free this just blows. cant someone just make something and let it be free always anyone find another one send me and PM please
Old   #131

not sure why people want a free bot so bad, this bot only costs £5 atm........!!!! they have to cover server costs etc etc, it's like the best gatherbot out there aswell..
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotnone View Post
not sure why people want a free bot so bad, this bot only costs £5 atm........!!!! they have to cover server costs etc etc, it's like the best gatherbot out there aswell..
I highly doubt someone would join this forum just to respond to this tread like this, Senior Neil minion of hopper-bot.com
Old   #133

i cant seem to even open the link anymore. it gives me a pic of a weird *** dude and the other link "invalid or deleted file" on mediafire so
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb10834 View Post
i cant seem to even open the link anymore. it gives me a pic of a weird *** dude and the other link "invalid or deleted file" on mediafire so
they ripped people off, took their money and ran... the bot is no longer around. sad to say.... they scammed everyone.
Old   #135

I Told you that this is a little strange^^ Same Tactic as goldraker and same page... First it was Free and without registration, then a homepage and a requirement to tell them email and a password. After that they take money and then they leave without a sign^^