Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hopper: Free Gather Bot!

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Not all the time though...

Doesnt crash all the time though. Watched it today and it does get out of combat sometimes.
When it does seem to crash, I can press stop, then start and it complains about being stuck? Even though it isn't. Not sure if that helps at all.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #92

the enemy is not in target, i think that's the problem.
after that, it displays "action: in combat".
how does he know that that the enemy was killed?

Old   #93

WTB working profile for Shimmering Expanse (Vashjir)
Old   #94

So ive noticed with the newest release i get into combat and the bot stops doing anything, doesn't move, doesn't pick/mine node, doesn't fight back.
I'm pretty sure ive got most of the program figured out as to how everything works and i can't seem to figure out why its doing this so im going to assume its a bug.
Just reporting.
Thanks so much for all the hard work!

Old   #95

Yeah looks like the same problem as before, even tried to just disengage(4) and Feign Death (5), 6,7 empty.. to get out of combat quickly, but it just doesn't mount again.. just standing there.. hope there's gonna be a fix for that..

keep up the good work!!
Old   #96

This bug will be fixed on or after Tuesday. I am exceptionally busy at the moment with extremely important stuff in the real world. I'd work on this right now if it were possible but that's simply not possible at the moment.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #97

@Zamorikan
Thanks for the update, can't wait.
Goodluck with RL stuff

Edit: Also ive noticed the relogger doesn't work i get an error message at the login screen if i disconnect and hopper stops doing anything
Old   #98

how do i get the speed hack to work?
Old   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakshowwq View Post
how do i get the speed hack to work?
should just have to check the box. its not a huge amout of speed, so u prolly wouldnt notice it. just helps getting around a little faster than normal players.
Old   #100

" You must attach Hopper to the game in order to start it!"
Got this message even with the last version, any idea?
Old   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr4nk87 View Post
" You must attach Hopper to the game in order to start it!"
Got this message even with the last version, any idea?

I got that a few times to... always have to reboot to fix it. Eventually i reinstalled Hopper and it stopped.

Hope that helps
Old   #102

Profiles

Are there, or will there be some more profiles or the ones provided are all of them? I remember a nice one in twilight highlands, nice clean route.. these three that are here - one is just herb, second is kinda wacky (gets stuck for me many times) and third is flying waaaay too high, oh and there used to be a nice one for Shimmering Expanse (Vashjir), miss them if anyone has some can you pls share? many thanks
Old   #103

@Scotty why you don't make one for yourself? It's very easy with that bot - I used the profile in Uldum wich gave me about 33 nodes / hour. I made one by my self and now i got 113.2 nodes / hour. It took me about ~5mins to record the profile. Oh and BTW it's better to have your own profile. It's safer.
Old   #104

@Satory - tried to make my own in twilight highlands, seems to be working nice, however too many people were gathering at the time, so i will try at night, thanks for the idea and btw, do you mind sharing the profile for uldum? would appreciate it very much, thanks
Old   #105

So, GoldRaker creator took his ball, went home, relabeled the ball 'Hopper', offered 'quickfixes' for stuff that was working in prior versions; which were now magically broken and can be fixed quickly(within 3 days), and is only motivated to add new features based on the amount of donations received.

Kinda sad that hopper seems to fuckup every couple of minutes. Decided it was easier, quicker, and cheaper to use Sikuli to write a script that would stop/start the bot every couple of minutes rather than to offer a 'donation' to have a 'bugfix' that would make the app behave 'normally'.

Also, recent hotfix (5/24) breaks speed hack. disable it.