Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Battleground - AFK Farm Honor Program/Marcro

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battleground - AFK Farm Honor Program/Marcro

Was wondering if anyone could assist me in a program name I can find that will allow me to go AFK and farm honor lets say like AV for example. Is there a program or a macro program of somesort that I can look into more and to help me do this? Thank you in advance for help!

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2007, 08:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Pirox AFK bot... use search options !

« Your best botting program - WOWMIMIC | pvpbot.com »

Similar Threads
Offering help with leveling/honor/farm
03/26/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 28 Replies
I offering leveling, honor and badge service, its one-man service only me without help outside( friends, family or bots/scripts). A few words about me, playing WoW around 4 years so far I played with every class and skilled up every profesion atleast to 440. I am playing with European IP, leaving in Europe but outside EU, while playing your char you can speak with me over msn, icq or skype( ofc if is conversation over text messages playing will be a bit slower). I can screenshot and send you...
Searching Program /script to farm ...
08/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i didnt play for a couple of time this game. so now i say that new stuff on that new continent. im looking now for any program or a script (maybe L2w) to farm those Star stones and in seed of destrucion those seed's. hope that anyone can help. thx in advance. edit: for retail servers ofc
Search: Program/Script to farm ....
08/06/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
i didnt play for a couple of time this game. so now i say that new stuff on that new continent. im looking now for any program or a script (maybe L2w) to farm those Star stones and in seed of destrucion those seed's. hope that anyone can help. thx in advance. edit: for retail servers ofc
[Release][Video] on How to Go Under AV to Farm Honor&Other places
02/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
These exploits have never been done before. You will be able to surf the internet while getting honor in AV, and MANY other places to have advantages in multiple different BG's. View the video at : Stage6 MMO - Video and Download Omen3
Multiple your battleground bonus honor!
08/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies
QOUTE FROM MM**NED :rolleyes: text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Ist zwar kopiert, aber trotzdem nice oO' border='0' alt='Ist zwar kopiert, aber trotzdem nice oO' />