Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NElf mounts to netherdrake

Discussion on NElf mounts to netherdrake within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Dürften alle NE epic mounts sein,ich hoffe keins fehlt
Old 12/06/2006, 22:26   #2

sobald ich dann auf mein mount steige friert mein bild ein und ich sehe mich nur aufder minimap bewegen!
Old 12/19/2006, 20:52   #3

funzt das noch für patch 2.x.x.x.x.x?

glaub ned oder?
Old 12/19/2006, 20:54   #4

Soweit ich es mitbekommen hab, ist das Mount changen in 2.01 nicht mehr möglich oder nurnoch sehr eingeschränkt mit Darstellungsfehlern.Manchmal freizt der Screen, machmal DIsc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS B.net Account with 8 WoW accounts. 80 Nelf Druid Tank 6k GS (EU)
07/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling my entire Battle.net account with 8 World of Warcraft accounts. My battle.net contains 8 individual World of Warcraft accounts. Each account is in the following expansion state: *1 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King 2 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King 3 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade *4 - World of Warcraft...
nelf female -> ud male
12/21/2008 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
yo, brauche nightelf female zu undead male, mit helmfix falls nötig. außerdem ist mir aufgefallen, mit dem nelf fe zu ud male was ich im moment habe, dass der mace einem irgendwo unter den achseln hängt. also der griff davon. wenns dagegen was gibt - brauch ich nur das.. ^^ vllt is das was ich da hab auch einfach nur crap.. also danke im vorraus
WTS 80 Cow DK T7, Netherdrake uvm.
12/05/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hat sich erledigt, behalte meinen account.
WTT 70 Nelf Wow Hunter for RS Account.
08/07/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I Would like to trade my Wow EU level 70 Night Elf hunter for a level 90+ Runescape account with some nice items. If you are interested please add me on msn: [email protected]
Netherdrake
07/05/2008 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hiho mich würde mal interessieren, ob jemand eine Ahnung hat wo man dieses Netherdrake-Model herbekommt. http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/3677/wowscrnsh ot061508145249vi6.jpg wäre euch sehr verbunden wenn ihr mir das sagen könntet :D Gruß