Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS B.net Account with 8 WoW accounts. 80 Nelf Druid Tank 6k GS (EU)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS B.net Account with 8 WoW accounts. 80 Nelf Druid Tank 6k GS (EU)

I'm selling my entire Battle.net account with 8 World of Warcraft accounts.

My battle.net contains 8 individual World of Warcraft accounts. Each account is in the following expansion state:

*1 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
2 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
3 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
*4 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
*5 - World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
*6 - World of Warcraft
7 - World of Warcraft
8 - World of Warcraft

Accounts marked with an asterix (*) are games that currently have gametime, 3 of which run out in August, 1 of which the end of July.

Let me draw attention to the main character on the whole deal. The Druid is a 53.3k Bear Tank with just over 6000 GearScore. Her gear is Entirely ICC/Frost of Emblem based, the highest piece being her 277 Trinket from HC 25. I am including TWO screenshots of the Priest, in her PvP gear and her PvE gear.

If you're unsure about trading through this forum I can offer a safer method, which is eBay.

I'm a verified Paypal user and the original owner of this account.

Thank you for your time!

Old 07/10/2010, 02:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump