Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF High parsing Dragonflight Sub Rogue Rotation

Discussion on LF High parsing Dragonflight Sub Rogue Rotation within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/04/2024, 21:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 204/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Ryan's rotation from GGL.
CE and 3k+ io with it.
3k rio is quiet nothing these days lol

got 6 specs on over 3.4k without it.
Old 04/05/2024, 00:26   #17

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkk View Post
3k rio is quiet nothing these days lol

got 6 specs on over 3.4k without it.
It's always helpful to notice the date of the post.

3K 2+ months ago was 0.1% of players. Which, from the start of the season until about two weeks ago, I was top 15 in the world for Rogue io, and a friend using GGL was top 30.

Currently 3.8K and not even pushing anymore, only selling carries.
Old 04/06/2024, 17:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pausztaek View Post
Are there any healer profiles like Hyperelk had back in the day?
Send me a message, I will give you something better suited for you.
Old 04/09/2024, 22:33   #19

The Black Market: 204/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
It's always helpful to notice the date of the post.

3K 2+ months ago was 0.1% of players. Which, from the start of the season until about two weeks ago, I was top 15 in the world for Rogue io, and a friend using GGL was top 30.

Currently 3.8K and not even pushing anymore, only selling carries.
2 months ago were 3k 0.1%? bro u smoking heavy crack
3k were literally at the start of the season XD

I've been using GGL its very good for PVP & Raid but in m+ its kinda slacking. spiken's setup is very good but just not good enough for 27-29s - so i stopped paying the sub and played 28s on my own. had no problems.

And I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, of course I paid attention to the date it was posted, but anyone with 2 eyes and 2 hands can do 3k.

At the time you wrote it (1/31) 0.1% was already 3.5k and you could do that without a rotation bot. I used season 2 spiking & GGL as I said, for m+ I wasn't happy with it. It is a top program or script / bot for PVP
Old 04/15/2024, 01:08   #20

Quote:
2 months ago were 3k 0.1%? bro u smoking heavy crack
3k were literally at the start of the season XD

I've been using GGL its very good for PVP & Raid but in m+ its kinda slacking. spiken's setup is very good but just not good enough for 27-29s - so i stopped paying the sub and played 28s on my own. had no problems.

And I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, of course I paid attention to the date it was posted, but anyone with 2 eyes and 2 hands can do 3k.

At the time you wrote it (1/31) 0.1% was already 3.5k and you could do that without a rotation bot. I used season 2 spiking & GGL as I said, for m+ I wasn't happy with it. It is a top program or script / bot for PVP
In all honesty, spiken absolutely sucks, I've tried it. Ryan doesn't have a single PvP rotation and is amazing for M+/Raid and he only focuses on it, if you look at his changelog (he only plays rogue and only makes rotations for rogue) he has pushed like 80 updates this season alone, from small feint optimizations to implementing the ER bug (that later got patched) as well as any optimizations discovered on the rogue discord/apl and reworking the entire defensive system (taking into account damage multiplier from key level and figuring out whether to faint or not), implementing elusiveness, many small optimizations for UI such as being able to see what is blocked or a built in UI display which displays the amount of target in blade flurry range. I would only suggest Ryan and possibly Warces (haven't personally tried this season) for GGL. I'm 3.8k rio atm and CE r1-10 outlaw in mythic raid.

And since he's an awesome guy he attracts pretty awesome people as clients. There's like 6-7 people in his discord that answer almost every question and go above and beyond as well.
Old 04/15/2024, 02:11   #21

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,073
Quote:
-snip-
2 months ago of Jan 31st, my post, is November 2023... 0.1%
Thus at the time of post, 3K+ to indicate over 3K.
+ is a descriptor of more than.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRETakake View Post
In all honesty, spiken absolutely sucks
Yea, the issue with a lot of his profiles is that they're made to sim, but nothing more. So, it misses a lot of logic for specific encounters.

I give him credit though. He makes profiles for all classes rather than one extremely tuned one. Most classes aren't as difficult as Rogue, so you can get away with a sim-only rotation.

Ryan's Rogue is just on another level. He is a wizard.
Old 04/16/2024, 15:33   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRETakake View Post
In all honesty, spiken absolutely sucks, I've tried it. Ryan doesn't have a single PvP rotation and is amazing for M+/Raid and he only focuses on it, if you look at his changelog (he only plays rogue and only makes rotations for rogue) he has pushed like 80 updates this season alone, from small feint optimizations to implementing the ER bug (that later got patched) as well as any optimizations discovered on the rogue discord/apl and reworking the entire defensive system (taking into account damage multiplier from key level and figuring out whether to faint or not), implementing elusiveness, many small optimizations for UI such as being able to see what is blocked or a built in UI display which displays the amount of target in blade flurry range. I would only suggest Ryan and possibly Warces (haven't personally tried this season) for GGL. I'm 3.8k rio atm and CE r1-10 outlaw in mythic raid.

And since he's an awesome guy he attracts pretty awesome people as clients. There's like 6-7 people in his discord that answer almost every question and go above and beyond as well.
I honestly think you guys expect way too much out of a pixel bot, in my experience Rogue no matter what pixel bot never meets the expectations of the users. For many years I have heard people complaining about pixel bot rogues, heck, I even hear complaints about Unlocker rogues. Maybe Vitalic just spoiled everyone back in the day
Old 04/17/2024, 11:39   #23

Hi, I found the site iflamme and gtoop, it seems so well for get the golds, I have tried to get the golds there
Old 04/18/2024, 01:05   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
I honestly think you guys expect way too much out of a pixel bot, in my experience Rogue no matter what pixel bot never meets the expectations of the users. For many years I have heard people complaining about pixel bot rogues, heck, I even hear complaints about Unlocker rogues. Maybe Vitalic just spoiled everyone back in the day
I知 saying quite the opposite though. Ryan meets the expectation. I知 just saying that spiken doesn稚. I知 top 5 in all stars using Ryan in mythic raid
Old 04/18/2024, 01:55   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takake6666 View Post
I知 saying quite the opposite though. Ryan meets the expectation. I知 just saying that spiken doesn稚. I知 top 5 in all stars using Ryan in mythic raid
Yes, I know what you meant, but I'm just talking in general, I get a lot of messages about the Rogue rotation topic a lot and people have various complaints no matter who makes the rogue. I find most of them work fine, but some people are very particular.