Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
cheap wow classic gold

instant quit battle.net

Discussion on instant quit battle.net within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
instant quit battle.net

Hello,
is there an option to instantly logout from battle.net with a command/macro in wow ?
I know there is /quit or /logout, but then iam still online with the battle.net launcher.

b.regards

I found the hack.
You have to go to the battle.net launcher on the left top icon to settings and select leave battle.net launcher if you start a game. Then you can create a macro with /quit and voila you can instantly leave the game.

Old 05/15/2020, 17:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
To what extent is your question / answer still important? Don't fully understand the meaning behind it!

Old 05/25/2020, 09:16   #3

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Neř View Post
To what extent is your question / answer still important? Don't fully understand the meaning behind it!
I guess he was tired of the "please wait 10 seconds before logging out" message

« [Request] Manaview Impuse for Wow 3.35s | Anfänger »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Because i quit playing i'm giving away 3 battle net accounts
07/09/2018 - Freebies - 15 Replies
battle net account 1 : overwatch wow legion heroes of the storm champs skins battle net account 2: overwatch wow legion hearthstone cards battle net account 3: wow legion hearthstone many cards wow legion accounts have many 110's and 100's i dont want anything in return :) just send me a pm!:mofo: i will help change the emails and all that stuff :)
Because i quit playing i'm giving away battle net account
06/20/2018 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
battle net account : overwatch and wow legion and some hearthstone stuff wow legion account has a 110 monk and some other stuff overwatch account has some skins etc but is mostly fresh i dont want anything in return just send me a pm! i will help change the emails and all that stuff
I Quit this Forum And I Quit My Server. [Flaming on emme and tao ;)]
10/19/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey bitches (emme, tao) wtf did you guys wanted? that i quited this forum? you guys are destroying this forum! the only thing that you guys can do is flaming on all server that are new! but where are the servers from you guys? i dont see a server that is made by emme or tao. the only thing that i wanted is a server, that was the only fucking thing that i wanted!:mad::D btw a forum is to help ppl and to talk about games i think, when did you guys helped people or talked nice about games...