Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with wow account..

Discussion on problem with wow account.. within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down problem with wow account..

Hey Everyone,i write to you because i want to ask about something.

2 year's ago i was stop play WoW coz i don't have money etc, but today i want back coz my friends also playing. I want to log in battle.net i can't
i was write to Support, they help me to get account back. I have 10 days WoD for free so i log in and... from 7 characters (Priest,dk,lock,shammy,druid and hunter) i have only 1! Ok, i can 'restore 1 per 30 days' i use this.. i cannot restore any character. I was write again to support and... they cannot help me because someone make account like mine (My name and rest data) and just swap accounts . And they don't have any LOGS to restore them. Oh my ***? Anyway, i have on this acc almost 12k achivments, 100+ mounts and +100 pets. Is possible to give this acc to my friend? I want do something like haker do (send a character), but my friend have his own acc.. and we cannot change his Name or my name. Someone know, is possible to do this? We can pay, but we want everything (mounts,pets,achivs) on his acc..

Tags
haker steal acc problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
account problem
03/12/2011 - CrossFire - 8 Replies
ich möchte mein passort änern aber ich weiss nicht mehr meine erste email kann ich auch dann mit ein paysafe zeigen was ich von playspa geholt hab ich ab gehört das man mit einer paysafe sein passort ändern kann
Account problem
10/17/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey, Habe mir neue accs erstellt und bei jedem kommt dergleiche fehler seeht selbst : YouTube - Elite = help pls EDIT: ihr könnt auch über team viwer schauen=)
[PROBLEM]account problem bei m2 korea
05/29/2009 - Metin2 - 8 Replies
abend zusammen also ich habe sehr viele leute gefragt ob sie mir nen account machen können keiner konnte dann versuchte ich es selber und das ist das ergebnis ein problem bei korea erstellen - igar95 - MyVideo wenn ich jez frage kann mir wer nen korea account machen ich kann nit seht ja offline modus bei der seite-.-(bei mir nur):mad::mad::mad::mad: (fehler könnt ihr behalten)
[Fix Problem]TQ Binarys Problem Connection Server Account And Server Login
04/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello All ,, At Last I Found Way For Who Setup TQ Binarys 5065-5089 And Follow Soem Guide Words By Words And Have Problem Connection Server Account And Server Login This Problem With 50% off Members It's In Ports 9865,9958,9960,8653 And i will lern all how to open this ports in easy guide And Hope Help Full Guide Here Guide With Images But Sorry if i bad in English