Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

70-74 Tankadin Aoe grind spot

Discussion on 70-74 Tankadin Aoe grind spot within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
70-74 Tankadin Aoe grind spot

This is for alliance paladins only you must be tank spec.
I suggest you have some kara epics or crafted cobalt tanking gear.
And if you can pick up 3-4 sporgar shields with a spike on them.

Get to this quest in howling forjd and pick up "The Delicate Sound of Thunder" From the Explorer leagues outpost.

go do the quest but when u hear the speach get out of the vehicle and pull the iron dwarves. They will instantly respawn after each kill. Your shields will lose its durabilty realy fast thats why i recommend doing this with 3-4 shields. The Sporgarr shield is a easy one you can pick up with a nice dot to kill the adds down.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need grind spot elyos lvl 40
11/04/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
hello fellow aioners, i need a good grind spot for my lvl 40 assasin. since iam lvl 35 i run the spot in the south of agarion village(eltnen) would be glad if s1 wanna help me out. if you dont want that "your" spot gets public u can also pm me. greets chris:handsdown:
Grind-Spot gesucht!
07/31/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Moin zusammen, ich weiß es ist ein leidiges Thema und ich frag dennoch nach. ;) Ich suche einen Grindspot der folgende Bedingungen für Destro's erfüllt: -Ich brauch Nahkampf-Gegner -Es muss möglich sein von 37-40 dort zu grinden
Mob Grind/Farm Spot
05/17/2009 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Ich suche einen ordentlichen Mob Farm Spot um etwas Kohle einzubringen. Ich habe kein Problem damit stundenlang Mobs zu schlagen, jedoch sollte sich das lohnen. Wenn jemand einen guten Spot kennt, erzählt ihn mir doch bitte ;) danke!
67 - 69 Grind Spot and Unlimited Leather
06/15/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
At 52,21 in Shadowmoon there is a place called oronok's farm. There are 5 boars next to ornok lvl 55-56s. when all 5 die. They spawn in a matter of seconds. Because they all spawn in a matter of seconds theres nonstop fighting getting exp. rested there around 900-1k a piece at lvl 68. My fury warrior went from 68-69 in 6 hours. kill 14 of them thats 14k roughly! Thats one quest! Takes only about 4 minutes too! Not only is it awesome exp, they're skinnable! BUT WAIT THERES MORE: What makes...
ZF Stairs Exploit (Grind Spot)
06/14/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
If you aggro the trolls at the bottom of the stairs in ZF before they start to walk up and then kill them the event should restart. Repeat for loads of XP. Example: Me with my alt (lvl 42) and a 70.... When the event starts have the 70 jump down and aggro the whole group (Be sure to flag pvp for the NPC's to heal), then have him/her run back up with the entire group and fight fight fight, if the timing is right the entire event should reset, (along with any elite stragglers). So, rinse...