Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blizzard found file corruption

Discussion on Blizzard found file corruption within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blizzard found file corruption

Hi,
when i tried to log login, i got an error message:

"unable to validate game version. this may be caused by file corruption..."

So I deleted all modelchange stuff but it didn't help.

What can I do? Is there a fix out there?
Can you help me please?
__________________________________________________ __________

Nachdem ich nun die Repair.exe hab drüberlaufen lassen, kam noch eine Fehlermeldung:

"Ungültige Sturzbach-Datei"

Leider kann ich damit nix anfangen.

Nachdem ich nun die Repair.exe hab drüberlaufen lassen, kam noch eine Fehlermeldung:

"Ungültige Sturzbach-Datei"

Leider kann ich damit nix anfangen.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Habe bisher keinen Fix gefunden, F8 spammen bringt auch nix.
Old 12/05/2008, 21:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Deinstallieren, neu installieren und ab dafür!
Old 12/05/2008, 22:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ich bitte dich in Zukunft die Editieren Funktion zu nutzen monsta151.
Bei deinem nächsten doppel / dreifach Post, bekommst du eine Verwarnung.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PH server corruption
07/26/2009 - Perfect World - 92 Replies
I discoverd something, actually i knew this for quite sometime now. It's ok if u don't believe on this it's up to you. ;) The YJ bots you see are not the source of money of the RMT trader in the WC, they are just diversion to make people think the RMT is getting it's money from the bots. The Real Yuan that is being sold are generated by the GM's themselves and is sold in the WC thats why they don't ban it and if they ban it takes weeks and another one will appear. Botting will not...
LOL, Blizzard vs. Glider Gericht gab Blizzard recht..
07/16/2008 - Guild Wars - 3 Replies
Hi, habe hier evtl was ganz interesates auf Wartower.de gefunden.. Ich zitiere...: US-Gericht entscheidet in Botting-Klage zu Gunsten von Blizzard Wie momentan an vielerlei Stellen im Internet zu lesen ist, hat der Spiele-Riese Blizzard am Montag einen ersten Teilerfolg im Kampf gegen Botting feiern können. So ging Blizzard bereits im Februar gegen die Firma MDY, welche sich für die Entwicklung, sowie den Verkauf des so genannten Glider-Bots verantwortlich zeigt, vor Gericht, da sie in...
no sm.txt file found
04/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys, Everytime i want to start iSRObot i get this massage: No sm.txt file found. Please creat one and restart the client. okay... so lets make a sm.txt. file, and i created one. Started bot again, failed. wtf is going on with the bot? there is a sm.txt file and it tells me creat one! i installed the client 100 times again and again, nothing helped. so you can help me?
File Not found problem- look here
10/12/2006 - Flyff - 2 Replies
Hello, if u have the problem when u start flyff " file not found" then go into ur hosts file C/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc and open the host files with editor and detlete the Flyff. gpotato addresse then it work^^ i think its already postet but if u dont still know it then make it