Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

File Not found problem- look here

Discussion on File Not found problem- look here within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, if u have the problem when u start flyff " file not found" then go into ur hosts file C/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc and open the host files with editor and detlete the Flyff. gpotato addresse then it work^^
i think its already postet but if u dont still know it then make it
Old 10/12/2006, 17:57   #2

what exactly does this fix... augmentation?
or just missing file on install?
Old 10/12/2006, 21:02   #3

it won't work even if u can fix ur problem
for more informations visit the augmentation-thread

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error 306 (Found Problem)
05/25/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Yo guys if you have been having an error message saying cannot connect or says connecting for a long time then an error pops up, I know how to solve it. First of all this only works if you used the new dance before the game crashed. All you have to do is go to the folder where your host file is located (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\) and replace the host file with the one below. And your done. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: Host file edited by Me :::...
Blizzard found file corruption
12/05/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi, when i tried to log login, i got an error message: "unable to validate game version. this may be caused by file corruption..." So I deleted all modelchange stuff but it didn't help. What can I do? Is there a fix out there? Can you help me please? _________________________________________________ ___________
no sm.txt file found
04/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys, Everytime i want to start iSRObot i get this massage: No sm.txt file found. Please creat one and restart the client. okay... so lets make a sm.txt. file, and i created one. Started bot again, failed. wtf is going on with the bot? there is a sm.txt file and it tells me creat one! i installed the client 100 times again and again, nothing helped. so you can help me?
Found new problem with Cotobo
05/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I have read almost all post and did not see anything on this. So if duplicate, Im sorry in advance. To many BS post from NooBs screwing with this site. Im a Noob but try not to act like one. Anyway, you are unable to take off items your wearing with Cotobo running. I have duplicated this 5 times and restarted to make sure. Seems to be COtobo related.