Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Raid Group

Discussion on Raid Group within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Raid Group

Possible to make a raid only with yourself in it? Cause u know when u want to kill mobs in intance wich requires a raid group it's really annoying, always u need to get another dude. Can i make it with cheat engine?
Old 11/24/2007, 19:17   #2

elite*gold: 30
WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros Falls du ein fertiges Tutorial über WoW hast dann poste es hier, fragen im bezug auf hacks etc. kommen in das Main Forum [no questions]

and no i think you cant do that
Old 11/24/2007, 20:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hmm i understand only this part "[no questions]" . Close it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Raid Group
11/20/2007 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Posible to make a raid only with yourself in it? Cause u know when u want to kill mobs in intance wich requires a raid group is really annoying, always u need to get another dude. So u can make it with cheat engine?
whole raid in 1! AV
12/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
This is a good way to get easy wins in AV. Get a raid of 40 people (guild, w/e) and have the raid leader talk to the AV battlemaster and with the chat window open he types out : /script JoinBattlefield(0,1); The whole raid will be queued at the same time and most will get in the same AV. The rest who didnt just queue up for whichever number AV the majority got in. We have a mage open a port to OG and tell people to help summon to get scrubs out and raid members in.
Kick anyone in Raid Group
04/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 110 Replies
First of All search for your victim, it has to be in a Raidgrp, not in the same as you are just a random raidgrp. It doesnt work if you are grped with your victim. Now Create a macro with the following content /invite *victimsname* /kick *victimsname* Hit the new macro Et Voila your victim will get kicked outside the Raid.
Grief your buddies: kill your raid group
01/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
My friend just showed me this video where this guys with a 15-man raid and he jumps in the lava by the great anvil and queues them up for Arathi Basin realllllly quickly. The video fast forwards to Arathi Basin ending and then the rest of his group falling into the lava and dying. Being that I play Horde... I figured out how to do the same thing.. go to the top top top of Org and jump off and queue the mid-air , as soon as ab ends everyone starts in the spot where you queued (mid-air) and...