Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MaxDPS/TPS Rotation Assistant for World of Warcraft

Discussion on MaxDPS/TPS Rotation Assistant for World of Warcraft within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Thumbs up MaxDPS/TPS Rotation Assistant for World of Warcraft

MaxDPS: The Essential Rotation Bot for World of Warcraft

Overview

MaxDPS is the ultimate rotation bot for World of Warcraft that has been helping players master their classes and maximize their DPS/TPS for over a decade. With its extensive support for all classes and specializations in both Retail and Classic, MaxDPS can help you achieve your raiding and PvP goals.

Key Features
  • Easy to use: MaxDPS is incredibly easy to set up and use, even for beginners. Simply select your class and specialization, bind your hotkeys to the bot, and MaxDPS will take care of the rest.
  • Regular updates: MaxDPS is regularly updated with the latest class changes and rotations, so you can always be sure that you're using the most effective strategies.
  • Proven track record: MaxDPS has a proven track record of helping players achieve their WoW goals. It has helped countless others improve their DPS.

Benefits
  • Maximize your DPS: With MaxDPS, you can maximize your DPS and become an invaluable asset to your raid group or PvP team.
  • Improve your playstyle: MaxDPS can help you improve your playstyle by teaching you the optimal rotation for your class and specialization.
  • Save time: MaxDPS can save you a lot of time by automatically handling your rotations, so you can focus on other aspects of the game.

Testimonials

"25-26-27 keys :: Outlaw Rogue
10.7 DF"
- Silentmutech

"8 boss unlucky die ^_^ (Heroic Logs)" - M0naR--

"Enhancement Shaman s3" - elder_lonedoc

Get Started Today!

If you're ready to take your WoW game to the next level, then MaxDPS is the perfect solution for you. Visit our website today to learn more and get started with your free trial.

Additional Notes
  • MaxDPS is compatible with all World of Warcraft expansions, from Classic to Dragonflight.
  • MaxDPS is only available for Windows OS.
  • MaxDPS is offered at a very competitive price beside a one day free trial for every specifications.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2023, 19:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have been using Max for years with no issues at all. You will not find a safer bot out there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2023, 22:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using MaxDPS for over a year and its awesome. No ban issues and the rotations are quickly updated after a patch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2023, 10:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry i have no clue about bots or anything like this. How is these bots acutally working ? am i gonna join the raid and then just watch the bot playing for me or what ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2023, 12:14   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

by far the worst rotation bot i every tested, no support for leveling phase and endgame rotation is kinda meh... not worth the money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2023, 19:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkuras View Post
Sorry i have no clue about bots or anything like this. How is these bots acutally working ? am i gonna join the raid and then just watch the bot playing for me or what ?
It is a rotation bot, meaning you bind your hotkeys to the program and it will press the buttons for you when you're entering the battle. It can also track your timer, buff, debuff to determine what best to press.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catrix View Post
by far the worst rotation bot i every tested, no support for leveling phase and endgame rotation is kinda meh... not worth the money.
We're trying to improve it everyday, I normally use it for leveling and for raiding. Thank you for giving us your feedbacks.
Old 12/01/2023, 23:59   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there any plans to change the UI, the current UI, is just about as horrible as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2023, 00:47   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoXGame94 View Post
Is there any plans to change the UI, the current UI, is just about as horrible as possible.
I highly doubt it; it's been the same interface for a decade already. I suggested this years ago, he said he would work on it, but it never came to light.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2023, 14:17   #9

Quote:
Thank you for your feedbacks, I'll try to collect the information and ask the Developer works on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
I highly doubt it; it's been the same interface for a decade already. I suggested this years ago, he said he would work on it, but it never came to light.
Thank you for letting me know about this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2023, 17:40   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any plans on supporting SoD?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2023, 19:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by maista View Post
Any plans on supporting SoD?
We're discussing this one in our Discord, you may join by clicking on the icon at the top of our website.
Old 12/04/2023, 05:53   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you able to share the discord server invite?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2023, 11:36   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacksonde View Post
Are you able to share the discord server invite?
ElitePvPers.com does not allow me to post Discord link in WoW Trade Post if I've not reached 7 - 15 trades over the forum.

You can reach out to our website with link in the post, then on the top left of the website is where to social buttons available, right next to "Join Us" section, please disable/whitelist your AdBlockers for the website since it may filter out the social media buttons.

Thank you!
Old 12/06/2023, 01:04   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As I see it, MaxDPS has got a manager or partner who understands what the product definitely needs.
I hope for a redesign of the UI, and further improvements to the product!
For example, auto-kicks/auto-assist like Hekilli, custom rotations
In general improvements to user functionality and overall usability!
I will keep an eye on the product, and wish you further success!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2023, 16:55   #15

Quote:
As I see it, MaxDPS has got a manager or partner who understands what the product definitely needs.
I hope for a redesign of the UI, and further improvements to the product!
For example, auto-kicks/auto-assist like Hekilli, custom rotations
In general improvements to user functionality and overall usability!
I will keep an eye on the product, and wish you further success!
Thank you for your positive feedbacks, I will try to collect the idea and bring to the Developer