Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Warrior on Dragonblight

Discussion on WTB Warrior on Dragonblight within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 171
WTB Warrior on Dragonblight

WTB Alliance human Warrior Level 80 on the private Server Dragonblight

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB lvl 21 account in Netherwing ,lvl 22 in Dragonblight
05/20/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for providers too:D Contact: skype :[email protected] discord :AOA WTB#9618 tweet:@higou8 If i am not online , you can sell this through my site https://www.aoaue.com/selltous.html
[Selling] <DRAGONBLIGHT> - Dragonblight GOLD + Boosting - Fast, Reliable, Cheap. Guarenteed!
05/01/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings. Dragonblight has just launched and i have a fair ammount of gold in stock from leveling. Have had several orders so far. Mostly at ******* Dragonblight Gold:
[Selling] WTS WoW Eu Gold on Silvermoon,Magtheridon,Dragonblight,Aerie Peak
02/10/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me on skype: orien83 Payment metod: Skrill
Free kills/exp/loot near Venomspite (Dragonblight)
02/12/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
In Dragonblight, there's a Flight Point and town called Venomspite (near Naxx.) that offers several quests to fight the nearby Scarlet Onslaught. The only quest that is worthwhile taking and completing (for the purposes of this exploit) is Fresh Remounts offered by Hansel Bauer (I'll explain why later). Once you've completed it, head back down to the outskirts of New Hearthglen and start killing mounted knights. Target the Knight, NOT the horse. I did this as a Mage, using...